Thread: virgins no more

virgins no more

Just returned from our first trip to H3 this past week. Actually our first time to be nude in public, let alone be exposed some different lifestyles after 22 years of marriage.

First humorous moment was getting on the shuttle wondering if anyone else was depraved enough to be going to Hedo, or if we'd have to say where we were going out loud. Turned out all 14 on the bus except one couple going to Breezes was heading to Hedo anyway. The shuttle ride included the obligatory stop for a $4 redstripe that everyone talks about, but only took a little over an hour.

Check in - no issues , and the room was suprisingly nice, with a view out over the quad pool bar. You've gotta like the mirror over the bed and the shower.

We had already decided to stay near the safety of the quad pool and feel out the waters - and the wife had said she wasn't sure she'd do anything beyond go topless. Strange thing was she felt uncomfortable topless due to some being fully clothed? After dinner we roamed over to the nude side, and out of meaniness, I got a drink , dropped trough ,plopped down on a lounge chair, and struck up a conversation with a couple out of Michigan. The wife followed suite, and that was the last time we wore clothes outside of breakfast and dinner the entire week.

This may sound weird , but she felt more comfortable on the nude side, as did I , and I can honestly say , I've never been on a vacation where I got to know and truly connected with so many different people. Its like being "necked" took away all the crap people hide behind. Anyway enough of that.

The good stuff:
    Raiding the prudeside at lunchtime with 30 others and naked watersliding.
    Rum Rum and more Rum.
    Discovering a wonderful something called Rum cream - and bodyshots.
    An evening in the nude hot tub with a lifestyle group -that stays in jamaica.
    Getting up the nerve to put on a few shows from the shower -for the quad.
    A serious rekindling of romance for the wife and I.
    Meeting a lot of neat folks.

The not so good stuff:
    A couple of apparantly single guys, that hung around the nude tub and beach
    at night. Not sure if they just liked watching or were hoping to join, but they
    creeped the wife out.
    No need to lug 32 oz mugs like we did. Socializing at the bar is half the fun.
    No need to bring towels, like I made the mistake of bringing. The resort has plenty, as long as you nab them in the morning after breakfast.
    If you want to eat in the two restaurants instead of buffet, you'd better be at the reservation desk at 9:30prompt. They fill up immediately.
    We brought way to much clothing. I jokingly told the wife , I think I could put everything I need in the cargo pockets of my pants on the way down : )

Our advice. Its a great place for couples that are stable in their relationship, but want to light a little fire . It's a decent resort, in a beautiful location,with great staff, that gives you a sexually charged environment and exposure to most anything you might want to experience or see. Don't be afraid ............ Wer'e already planning an 09 trip.

nice report thank you for sharing. i felt like i could relate to you and your wife. anything else to share, please do!