Thread: tolerance for nude on a prude side

tolerance for nude on a prude side

how much of a nudity is tolerated on a prude side. do someone say something? do they ask to put it on, or call security. for men can you wear the penis pouch with nothing covering the back as a costume for the night theme or at disco?.

Depends on where.

Disco is fair game, and the pouch I've seen plent of times on a theme night.

Food areas (rest.) well, is that what you want to be eating... there?

Peter
    Came back from home April 18. Trying to plan the next trip.

Quote Originally Posted by sbakht View Post
    how much of a nudity is tolerated on a prude side. do someone say something? do they ask to put it on, or call security. for men can you wear the penis pouch with nothing covering the back as a costume for the night theme or at disco?.
    It all depends on the groups that may be there. Mostly topless is ok on the prude side, but total nudity is not the norm. If you want total nudity don't even mess with the prude side cuz all the fun is on the nude side.
    Anything goes for theme nights...pouches are seen often and somtimes total nudity ends up the norm. This applies to the disco not the dining area. The dining area dress-ups for theme nights are anything that has some sort of cover over certain parts. It may be see-thru though.. Hope this helps.

While there in Feb this year, it was very common to see topless and full nudity on the prude Beach. No one including the security cared. Probably a 50-50 mix on the Prude Beach.
    iz no problom mon!

One afternoon it was raining cats and dogs. The prude and the nude side were both
    almost empty since almost everyone took there activities indoors. My wife and I joined
    a bunch of people from the nude end that decided to go to the prude pool and play
    volleyball. For about an hour we splashed around in the prude pool naked. Then we
    got out and went to the hottub by the prude pool, still naked. Everything was going
    fine until, without giving it any thought, I walked over to the main bar to get everyone
    refills - still naked. That was when one of the staff came up to me and - gently -
    reminded me that I wasn't suppose to be naked on that end. I said, 'oops' and that
    I'd go get a towel. She smiled, said 'don't bother, go back to the hottub', and she
    would bring the drinks over. We continued our naked time in the hottub for another
    little bit until the sun started to come out and we grabbed towels and headed back to
    the nude end for some more naked fun.

This obviously was a very rare situation, but even so, the staff seemed to view it as
    no one was around to complain and we were not being rude or obnoxious, so 'no harm,
    no foul'.

Mike