Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: REMINDER WOMEN: SEXY is an attitude and state of mind

REMINDER WOMEN: SEXY is an attitude and state of mind

I have a wonderful friend who does wonders for me in so many ways. She is a BBW with the roundest, plumpest, sexiest butt. She is 5'2" and wears a size 20 clothes. But here is my point - her size does not matter to her at all. She is all over sexy!

She has a great collection of lingerie and I went over to borrow some clothes for Hedo. I looked at outfits and went NOPE. She wouldn't take NOPE for an answer. She dressed me in the lingerie and I must say... I LOOKED GREAT! I would look at myself in the mirror and try to cover my hips and she would remind me that only women have hips. They are curves and men love curves and I should love my curves.

SEXY is not your body. SEXY is a state of mind and an attitude. SEXY is something you become with your mind, not a treadmill.

And that's my new attitude and I'm embracing it - before I go to Hedo. I'm going to wear it loud and proud no matter what size I am - or am not!
    Chris & LaDonna
    April 25 - May 1, 2009

Wow! That was such an amazing post! It can be very difficult to embrace who we are as women (faults, curves, stretch marks, cellulite, and all!) and personally it's taken me years to do it. But once we realize that "This is the body I have, and I'm just grateful it supports me and gets me where I need to go" (and sometimes so much more!) it's an incredibly liberating feeling. I'll be there with you guys for that week, and we can toast to the wonderful bodies we have, and those that enjoy it!

Cheers!
    natasha xx

You said it......

Thanks for the post. I too am a BBW and prior to going to Hedo, I avoided looking at myself in the mirror because I hated the image I saw. Now I have learned that beauty truly is only skin deep, not everyone in the world is vane. Some can truly see you for who you are on the inside regardless of what the outside says. Your post was encouraging. Thanks again.

kudo's ladies!!!!!!!!!!!! we are who we are, the old saying "beauty is only skin deep" is so true. Lets face it Ken and Barbie didn't have an I.Q. or a brain, now roseanne and dan did.......(I think thats his name) big people, people with wrinkles, stretch marks, and scars are people too, have always found the bigger the people the better their personalities are!!!! hedo is not about body shape, size, or boobs....it's about your attitude!!! In other words, you don't have to like me for my body, just like me for "me", that is the hedo spirit.

Hey ladies I agree with all of you, yes I rather be smaller, but I am who I am and damn I'm sexy! As my friend likes to say "ya need some cushion for the pushing"

Hubby and I fall in to the larger size catagory. I'll tell ya what. Its extremely hard to diet and exercise when you are on the road 24/7. Our bodies may not be all that great to look at, we show some wear and tear, and have some lumps and bumps, but I am proud of every darn stretch mark I have. They remind me of my kids. I am I'm not embarrassed by the stitch line I have across my stomach. Its a reminder of what could have happened had I not had surgery. My hubby isn't embarressed by the stitch marks on his abs either. This is life and instead of worrying about how we look, what we weigh, we should celebrate the fact that we are all here to enjoy it.

KUDO'S to the OP for starting this post!

Reminder Women

We too are built bigger and also would like to have those high school bodies back, but seeing that we are soon to enter those 40's, not so easy to do anymore.
    But the sad thing is that we have always wanted to go to Hedo since some friends of ours told us about it nearly 20 years ago. Back then we were young and just could not afford it, but the last 5 or so years the only thing holding us back is that she is very self aware of her body. But this year we have finally decided to commit and we ARE going for our 20 year anniversary in May of 2009. Her motto is "If they dont like it, they dont have to look!" But she still wants to meet up or chat with other people that may fall into that BBW range and discuss how they first felt being nude and how long it took to lose the fear. She is a size 16, but a very attractive lady in both looks and personality and I'm sure she, or I should say we, should have no worries about having a great time.

Here is a little anecdote from our first trip to H3 last year.

For the toga night contest, most of us ladies were far from model perfect - but we got up on the stage, danced and had a great time - and a great ego boost thanks to the cheers from the crowd. It didn't matter that we didn't look like playboy bunnies - what mattered is that we were having fun, being sexy and being in the Hedo spirit!

So, in conclusion, no matter what size you are, i recommend that you go, be yourself, be wild, be wicked, be sexy and have the most awesome time of your life - guaranteed.

H3 w/Jamaican Water Slide Team 9/6/08-9/13/08
    http://www.jwst.com

a week before we left i was almost sick to my stomach about getting naked and being comfortable at hedo! i had done it a few times before, but i couldn't get the image of the ken & barbie's out of my head - that's all i imagined it would be. well wasn't i relieved when i got to see REAL people just hanging out! i took 5 bathing suits with me and not one of them got wet!! i hated putting my clothes on in the end of the week!!! we met a bunch a nudists that thought i had been a nudist my whole life - what a compliment!!! i felt like a princess (size 14 princess) and learned in that week that i am all of that AND some!
    The more you drink the less you need your pants

NYE 2016/2017 - H2
    February 2014 - H2
    October 2013 - H2
    November 2012 - H2
    February 2012 - H2
    NYE 2010/2011 - H2
    January 2010 - H2
    February 2009 - H3
    February 2008 - H3

i agree to a certain extent. i think that people in general who have a great body but dont have a great attitude and a great heart, are just muscles, etc. you cant live without the heart so why not improve yourself and your heart(attitude, etc). i also believe that one can improve also with the body as well. i think todays society says you have to have the perfect body, for acceptance, which i think can take a toll on someone. i think that is what makes hedo so great. it doesnt matter what size you are, people will think you are sexy.

i have met some....

very mentally unbalanced people with knockout looks, and some very even keeled people who tip the scales.

The only part of my weight issue that bothers me is that i could possibly be damaging my health...but if i'm stressing, i sure as hell am damaging my mental health and affecting EVERYONE around me.

Anyone live in a household where mom, dad, brother, sister, husband, wife, etc had stress - it's like alcoholism...affects the whole family, not just the stressor.

I laugh, i love, i live....my kids think i'm the neatest woman in the world with the attitude I carry and my daughter says she wishes she could have as much self-confidence as i do. WHAT A GREAT COMPLIMENT! if only she knew me when I was 19 like she is....that "f*ck them" attitude had some cracks in it - age has only made it much stronger.

btw...i shopped at www.biggalslingerie.com and founds some of the best outfits! they get my merit award for using pictures of ladies who can actually wear the clothing they make, and look beautiful doing it.

Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can wear. I'm not big, so you can say its easy for me....but picture this....growing up very shy, crossed eyes (god awful glasses and eye patches), buck teeth and braces. I wasn't all that small then either...kind of a chubbette. Sometime in highschool I ditched the glasses (who needs to see!) got my teeth fixed (thank God my parents would give up so much so I could have braces) and I started working on my attitude. Okay, slow learner here, because it took me well into my 40's to discover that I am much more than a crossed eyed buck tooth chubette. I started wearing more provacative clothing...FYI when worn with style and the right attitude even the most provactive clothing is not trampish but very hip and sophisticated. I am now heading quickly to 52... and single but very attached to my guy. He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES the fact that I am a senior sex kitten/Cougar. He loves that 20 and 30 something guys (and women) approach me for either advice about love and life or to grab a feel and I love either.... Today a 14 year old was in my office on a custody case and told his Mom, Wow, she's really hot, mom!!!! (Which of course made my day!!!!) My point is this....it doesn't matter who you are on the outside, its the confidence and attitude you present to the world that is far, far more attractive, provacative and interesting. The Phrase "You Go Girl" applies to us all.

I have LOVED this thread! The first time i heard the term "milf" i was like WTF is that?? When i found out the meaning i was flattered. It was coming from my nephew's best friend AND my son also had a close friend that made the same comment regarding me. Of course my son was NOT impressed being as protective of me as he is. I am a lot more comfortable in my self at 46 than i ever was at 16/26/36.

Quote Originally Posted by peej4262 View Post
    I am a lot more comfortable in my self at 46 than i ever was at 16/26/36.
    Isn't it funny how that works??? Good for you.

At Hedo, EVERYBODY is a "10" !!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast