Thread: Excursions...clothing..

Excursions...clothing..

what do the ladies wear outside the resort? My wife likes to dress sexy, skimpy shirts, no bra etc... Is this ok when your out and about?

When you are outside the resort you will run into children (both tourists and Jamaicans) and others who do not share the openness that is prevalent at Hedo. I hate to stereo type, but most Jamaicans are very conservative and religious and may not approve of Hedo activities. At home if some scantly clad people were running around infront of our kids, I would not be happy....I belive in treating the Jamacains with the same respect that I would like for people to give to my family.

When we venture off the resort we dress like “normal” tourists. We save our “slut wear” for the resort.

The only exception that we have is the cat cruise….it is sold as a clothing optional activity…so we lose our clothes once on the boat.

OK... Thanks for the info. We definately do not want to offend anyone..

You can get naked in front of us, we won't be offended.
    P + j....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    You can get naked in front of us, we won't be offended.
    P + j....
    Would love to but doesn't look like we'll get the chance. We're going in mid June. It's our first trip. We're excited but alittle nervous.

Hmmm always next year, we are starting our own group, check the link below. If you enjoy yourselves in june, come back next April.
    Paul + joan....
    P.S. No reason to be nervous, everyone is great at hedo, relax and enjoy yourselves.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

You know it really depends on what you consider skimpy too though.

I always wear short skirts and quite often go braless (if it's a top that is flattering to me, not sloppy looking etc) both at home and on trips. I'm certain I wear shorter skirts than most women my age so I dress the same when I'm on vacation.

It's NOTHING like how I dress at Hedo, but if she's just talking about short skirts and tank tops, don't think you have to dress conservatively.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    You know it really depends on what you consider skimpy too though.

I always wear short skirts and quite often go braless (if it's a top that is flattering to me, not sloppy looking etc) both at home and on trips. I'm certain I wear shorter skirts than most women my age so I dress the same when I'm on vacation.

It's NOTHING like how I dress at Hedo, but if she's just talking about short skirts and tank tops, don't think you have to dress conservatively.
    That's exactly what I was talking about... No trying to be vulger, just sexy... Thanks..

I don't think you need to be overly worried about what you wear. When we go off the resorts during the day I wear tank tops and halter type shirts.
    Almost always without a bra and my breasts are larger than most. Short shorts are the norm. I've never had any issues with the locals at all.
    Going to some of the local clubs at night is not like Hedo but the women are provocatively dressed, even the locals. So don't get to conservative if that not your style.