Thread: Wisconsin on Vacation

Wisconsin on Vacation

Our first trip to Hedo III was wonderful. There were 10 of us in our group. 4 of our group were total prudes before the trip and still are after. They hated every last minute of it. The other 6 of us however, had a fantastic time. We were a little hesitant about getting naked (it was our first time), but didn't look back after we did. Actually, I hated coming home and putting clothes back on.

We met so many great people that I don't even remember all their names. Everyone was so kind and happy to talk. The staff was great. Especially Callesia and Aldith (sorry again about the spilled drinks in the pool)! And of course we can't forget Christopher (the mother fucking PIMP), he was a blast.

The food was good. We didn't have that great of an experience in the Pastafari, but that was fine, we just didn't go back. We did however, LOVE, the nachos as the nude grill. The were great, and a good base for a late afternoon drunk!

Theme nights were fun. It is amazing to see what some people pack to wear. How did you fit it all in? I didn't have that much room in my luggage, but now know I need about half of what I brought for next year. That way I can bring more theme stuff! We participated in a few, and I'm very glad we did!

Over all, we loved Hedo and are already planning on coming back next year. Thanks to all the people we met who helped make our first trip a memorable one!

Thanks for the trip report (from a fellow now ex-Cheesehead)!

We leave the day after tomorrow, and are very excited! Much appreciation to you for taking the time to leave your thoughts for us future H3 travelers. Too bad some of your friends were "prudes!"

I'm glad that you guys also enjoyed theme nights. We're packed for Pimp, Glitter, PJ, pirate, toga and our special School Girl/Nerd night. We can't wait!

will be over in less than 2 days!

Glad you are planning a return trip, but I'm interested in your description of the 4 prudes that hated it... We are trying to bring some people with us, and while some would have a blast - some we are not as sure...

With your group, why did they decide to go in the first place? Also, what was the source of their discomfort? I can't imagine having a bad time at Hedo!!! Were they even a little informed about the ongoing "frat party" vibe?

Just curious.
    Mikey and Diane

very good ?? desert dwellers!!

Yes, the four prudes we had with us knew what they were getting into. From what they have said they thought it would be more seperate as far as prude and nude. They didn't think there would be as much nudity at the quad pool as there was.

I know one couple stayed at Hedo because it was cheaper than staying at Breezes (where 56 from our area stayed for a wedding). The other couple wanted to go on vacation with a group, and decided to join us. I don't think they believed us that we were going to get naked and thought we would chicken out when we got there, and it would be fine, they would be able to hang out with us all day.

I felt bad at first that we were not together during the day, but then figured, this is my vacation and I will have a good time no matter what. They knew where we were going and what was going to happen all along.

As for next year when we return: Anyone who thinks they would like to join us is more than welcome. BUT............they will know where we will be (the nude pool) and the things that they may see before they go. I am not going to get blamed for a bad vacation.......cause mine was fantastic!

We are in! email heather and tell us when

so does this mean u took over the job of e.c. that we passed on to you? Sorry we couldnt leave the body paints or "the glove" .....lol, hope you lived up to the reputation we estabished for you!!

AHHH but we did leave the body paints.....

lol.....way to go Karen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see you finally made it here!!!! When did you finally get home?

Cool

well yes after about 24 hours......late leaving mo bay...arrived just in time to get thru customs and run (12 mins) from one end of airport to the other. Got on plane just in time to find out we have no pilot, 20 min later have pilot, plane not working bridge brought back out after about an hour, then another hour and we are told to report to service deck for new flight and hotel. Hotel wait was an hour to get there and find out they are full, next hotel takes us (and Northwest free pass ticket).. room king size bed an its only 1130pm LOL then and sleep. alarm at 6 airport return at 7am (same clothes) as we weren't allowed our luggage.....get to the airport to find out we are on stand-by and should get home about 9:30pm Karen not so friendly now and after a little convencing landed at home airport 2pm. Ready to go back? Hell yes!!!!!! Airport problems and all. Karen

melis and i tried really hard to take over the reigns for you.....i hope we made you proud. we did find some pussy fountain virgins. what a great time we had. hope to see you back next year!!!!!! GO WISCONSIN!!!!!!

Go Wisconsin !!!
    Last edited by nekkidpirate; 04-04-2008 at 10:48 AM.
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

Quote Originally Posted by m31155a View Post
    Yes, the four prudes we had with us knew what they were getting into. From what they have said they thought it would be more seperate as far as prude and nude. They didn't think there would be as much nudity at the quad pool as there was.
    So it wasn't that they didn't feel comfortable being nude, they didn't even want to SEE it! That's pretty prude!

I know one couple stayed at Hedo because it was cheaper than staying at Breezes (where 56 from our area stayed for a wedding).
    We met some of those types last year - Just paid money to Superclubs and take what they give you. It was kind of sad because they stuck to the prude side and as a consequence, were completely alone for their stay.

The other couple wanted to go on vacation with a group, and decided to join us. I don't think they believed us that we were going to get naked and thought we would chicken out when we got there, and it would be fine, they would be able to hang out with us all day.
    So they were counting on you to not follow through with your plans and instead stay with them... That's a tough one. Interesting though, we traveled with another couple last year and we all got naked quickly, but we hardly ever saw them for a whole week. Not that we aren't close friends, but we just were on a slightly different schedule and made a bunch of new friends. We all had the time of our lives despite not being together constantly.

I felt bad at first that we were not together during the day, but then figured, this is my vacation and I will have a good time no matter what. They knew where we were going and what was going to happen all along.
    That's the spirit! If we bring anyone with us again, they will know full well what to expect. That's about the end of our responsibility.
    Mikey and Diane