Thread: Hedo 3 First Timers

Hedo 3 First Timers

For the last 5 years I have wanted to visit Hedonism. Been trying to figure out how to get there. Well, now my opportunity has come and my boyfriend and I will be there April 14th - 24th. I'm very excited and a little nervous at the same time.

We plan to do alot of scuba diving. But, who knows what else will interest us ;-)
    My bf is not keen on the guy on me thing so I don't expect any swinging going on. I hope that we will not be the 'prudes' on the 'nude' side.

They don't tell you what kinds of items to bring for theme nights? Are there different theme nights or just the toga night? I'm trying to gather as much information I can so that we are prepared for ALL the fun we can have.

Any info on the scuba diving would be great...do we need a 3ml suit or will bathing suits be sufficient?

Thanks and hopefully we'll meet some of you there in April.

Jen and George

Quote Originally Posted by scubagirl View Post
    For the last 5 years I have wanted to visit Hedonism. Been trying to figure out how to get there. Well, now my opportunity has come and my boyfriend and I will be there April 14th - 24th. I'm very excited and a little nervous at the same time.

We plan to do alot of scuba diving. But, who knows what else will interest us ;-)
    My bf is not keen on the guy on me thing so I don't expect any swinging going on. I hope that we will not be the 'prudes' on the 'nude' side.

They don't tell you what kinds of items to bring for theme nights? Are there different theme nights or just the toga night? I'm trying to gather as much information I can so that we are prepared for ALL the fun we can have.

Any info on the scuba diving would be great...do we need a 3ml suit or will bathing suits be sufficient?

Thanks and hopefully we'll meet some of you there in April.

Jen and George
    We went in December - we wore 3 mil shorties for the dives and were very comfortable. Here is some more advice for you first timers:

What to pack:

http://www.4hedonism.com/forums/showthread.php?t=713

Theme nights (current this past Christmas):

Sunday Pimper's Paradise Pimp & Ho & Retro Wear
    Monday Pirate's Bootie Sexy Pirates & Bootie Bottoms
    Tuesday Tease Me Tuesdays Lingerie & Pajama (non optional)
    Wednesday Alter Ego Exposed - Bring out the Naughty Side Fetish
    Thursday Cesar's Revelry - 'Return to Rome' Toga/ Greek Gods & Godesses
    Friday Jamaica Spice - 'Celebrate our Culture' Jamaican colors - black, yellow, green
    Saturday Wet & Wild Day / All that Glitters Gala Night Glitter, metallic, sequin, shimmer

Review all the H3 Trip Reports too:

http://www.4hedonism.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

We are going around the same time as you, Paul plans on diving often this time around as well. Last year I did several dives in just a swimsuit and sleeveless T shirt, plenty warm.
    We have a Yahoo group for folks going in April if you would like to check it out and talk to some people going when you are.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HedoIIIApril08/
    also no need to be on the "prude" side just because you are not swingers, usually its about 1/3 swingers, and we don't bite unless you want us to bite, lol.
    Feel free to email us at with any questions you have at CopNkitten@aol.com
    Paul + sexy joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Wink Thanks for the tips...

I'm a newly certified diver and have only been in the very cold pacific ocean on the west coast. I'm looking forward to some warm water and the beautiful sights both below and above the water. ;-)

CopnKitten...we look forward to meeting you at Hedo.

Jen and George

Thumbs up

Scubagirl,

Hedo 3 is a nudist resort that is lifestyle friendly, a simple "no thanks" or "we are not interested" will send most "swingers" off to search for someone else to ask. You guys will fit in on the nude side as long as you are nekid...have fun...

Ivy and Rick
    www.awolinhedo.com
    "The only bumping you get when ya travel with AWOL, is the good parts bumpin together"
    Trip #8, 8/2 to 8/9

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016