Thread: Numbers?

Registered User Roseanne & Mark's Avatar

Numbers?

So, I was just wondering (and my wife is getting tired of me worrying about it) what's the average number of people staying at the resort over the course of a given week? We're at HIII from Wed. (5/7) to Sun. (5/11). I realize that there are probably quite a few that don't know of this forum, but when you go to our week on the "calendar" you see that there are only 6-12 couples signed in for each day. I'm assuming (or I may have even read it somewhere) that HIII had somewhere around 200 rooms? Now, I don't necessarily expect a packed house, but I'm just looking for a rough estimate of what I can expect, 50, 100, 200 people? I also understand that the time we're going is "off season", I'm just trying to get a feel for things having never been there before. Although, my wife thinks that some parts could be nice with fewer people, I just don't want to be 1 of say 10 in the disco come midnight on Friday or Saturday night...

42 and counting...
    HIII May 7th-11th - The days just can't go by fast enough!

On the weekend, it will be full. Weekdays... less but there are more than a dozen couples there. It would have to close.

Not everyone registers in online services before a trip.

Peter

There are a lot of different websites that Hedo people subscribe to. This is a great one, but certainly not the only one. You'll also find that many many people at Hedo don't register anywhere on the web. I wouldn't worry. The fewest people we've ever seen at Hedo (H2) was about 60 folks and that is in the very heart of hurricane season (mid August).

Relax & enjoy!
    Liz & Chris

What other forum sites other than this one and DennyJ are there ?

I kinda had this same concern. But I checked www.Superclubs.com and noticed to I have about 51 days left and 2 blocks of rooms are already sold out. So I am not feeling to bad.
    Same for your trip check it out. I think its going to be near full or over booked. Dont worry.......
    Thinking of going back on June 12th-15th.....2nd Time.

Thumbs up

I checked on a few of the other sites, you will not be alone, you are between some interesting groups, but at the end of your trip you will catch the beginnig of a pretty good size group. PM if you would like more info.

Ivy and Rick
    www.awolinhedo.com
    "The only bumping you get when ya travel with AWOL, is the good parts bumpin together"
    Trip #8, 8/2 to 8/9

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Thumbs up

Gunny....check out www.hedonism1.com as well

Ivy and Rick
    www.awolinhedo.com
    "The only bumping you get when ya travel with AWOL, is the good parts bumpin together"
    Trip #8, 8/2 to 8/9

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Also check out www.dennyp.com for their calender

Peter
    Came back from home April 18. Trying to plan the next trip.