Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hard swap

Hard swap

I've been reading the forums for quite a few weeks now. As mentioned before I'm planning a trip sometime mid/late Feb '09. ANYWAY...i read mostly about soft swap. I'm curious about the ratio of soft swap -v- hard swap people out there in HEDO land. or better yet, are there ANY hard swappers out there??

Is the hard swap something that mostly (only ?) happen in the privacy of your own room?

I'm definately a m/f/m - f/m kinda gal. Not discounting trying ANYthing tho'.

Were are a what ever happens depending on the mood, and the other women/couple, kind of couple.
    Hard / Soft / Sideways / Pool / Hot Tub / Room / Beach / Gazebo / Hanging Beds / BJ on the deck / Pool Chairs / etc etc
    Paul + joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Paul, when we were there last October, we snuck in to the Spa in late afternoon. It was not occupied at the time. Allowed us a little afternoon delight. On the spa massage beds. You'll have to add that to your resume in April.

The hanging beds were our personal favorite.
    We love Hedonism II

now thats a good idea. Hmmmmm
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

There are all levels of participation and of course it depends on the crowd that is there when you go, however, you'll see more public acitivity the later in the night it gets. Often people keep their interactions with others so keep in mind whatever you see on the surface, more is happening behind closed doors too.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

loose definitions...

peej

to loosely define each:

hard swap - this would be allowing someone other than your partner to have penetration. this could be same room or other rooms. the most common i've seen is f/m/f or m/f/m - or two couples. depending upon the parties involved, sometimes you will see m/m while the gals are playing, but that's kinda rare, usually quite private, and delicately agreed upon at some point other than when you are buck naked. I think guys have a secret code word

soft swap - usually oral only, maybe some toy play, hands, etc, but there is typically not phallic penetration with soft swap.

then there's the bi-selfish i said about the other night - you (m or f) are not opposed to having oral done to you, but you choose not to give oral. if your eyes are closed, does it matter whose between your legs as long as it feels great?

there are some couples who don't swap at all, but like the freedom of having sex with their partner in the same room as others. we attended a lifestyle conference where one of the basement meeting rooms of the hotel had 27 mattresses in it! It was all done in black light - this room was HOPPING. Some people were swapping, some were just watching, some were being watched.

it was fun for everyone. I don't know how to describe how you just know that someone else is interested. In the lifestyle, everyone is pretty upfront about what they like and don't like to do. If you've never done anything and want to, most couples will bend over backwards (or forwards) to make you feel comfortable, because we were all noobs at one time!

the first swingers club i went to was this old 60s house that was converted. blue tarp on the carport blowing in the wind, etc. if my mother lived there, i would have made her move!

but this was the nicest group of folks - we walked in the door, and plunged right in...there was no dipping our toes in shallow end.

we've never looked back!

you'll be fine - just play up the "i've never done anything like this before" and people will be glad to show you how much fun it is.

thanks for the helpful feedback, triple.

although i was told that any male on male was greatly frowned upon. How interesting, lol

we need that emoticon in ALL sexual positions

oooh...

that may be so at Hedo, but let's put it this way....

in my home club, it's done in private rooms and not really spoken about out in the common areas. i know of at least 4 guys who will do some type of soft bi play, and that's out of about 40 couples on a given night.

10% who admit to it. so what about the guys who don't admit they want to try for the very reason you said "it's frowned upon".

behind closed doors, almost anything goes among consenting adults. I'm not sure that's something that needs to be done on the pool deck, y'know!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Were are a what ever happens depending on the mood, and the other women/couple, kind of couple.
    Hard / Soft / Sideways / Pool / Hot Tub / Room / Beach / Gazebo / Hanging Beds / BJ on the deck / Pool Chairs / etc etc
    Paul + joan....
    Hmmmm...
    As always Paul & Joan, I like the way the two of you think!
    April seems like a great month to travel to H3 afterall!
    That is, if one can't make it for June!
    Last edited by EHB; 03-21-2008 at 06:45 PM.

~EHB~

Well Ebony start planning for next year in April, lol.
    kitten + angel's Annual Spring Fling at H3, April 10th, 2009 - April 17th, 2009

Paul, we may just have to join ya. I turn the big 5-0 that month. Can't think of a better place to celebrate with my hot little wife.....
    We love Hedonism II

sounds like a plan, can not think of a better place to celebrate your birthday.

Along the lines of "sneaking" off somewhere to play...4 of us snuck into the steam room one afternoon....initially JUST to "steam" but with all that heat and hot sexy bodies it wasn't long before we were ALL nakey...of course a LOT went on in there...but it happened to be one of those times where each of us were with our sig other...it was AMAZING!!!! Of course, like you said...after the sun goes down MORE seems to happen...AND IT DID!!!!

Are you sure the steam didnt cum from you guys?
    lol

Triplethefun--Will you be at HEDO III during the MILF week? We will be there January9th-13th....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast