Thread: Newbie Questions

Newbie Questions

My wife and I are planning a trip to HedoII in the near future. Can anyone explain or ellaborative on the pussy fountain? Sounds like fun! Also, does the gift shop sell any slut wear or toys?

The gift shop sells a limited amount of those things but the price is higher than you will pay at local stores or online shops. As far as the pussy fountain, i will leave that up to some of the women to answer. Have a great trip and start saving for your next one!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

The pussy fountain is located at both the nude and quad pools. There is a circular platform upon which a lady either stands or kneels. In the middle of the platform is a forceful, upward stream of water that can apply plentiful stimulation to the lady's vaginal, clitoral area. Many ladies achieve powerful orgasms while riding this upward stream of water.
    When there is no one on the fountain, the water shoots upwards as much as 5 - 6 feet, so there is a lot of force that drives the stream of water.
    I saw a lady attain 3 orgasms in one night on the pussy fountain at the quad pool.

Is there any place to buy one of these fountains so I can put it in my backyard..??

thanks for the info. We are looking forward to our trip and the pussy fountain!