Thread: going july 9-20 for the first time

Question going july 9-20 for the first time

first i would like to say i found this site and the people on it to be very helpful and informative, and at times very funny. but being newbs we still have questions that I'm sure some of you have already answered before a dozen times. well i don't know where to start so here goes in point form:

how hard is it to get weed and who should be trusted or not, can you get it at the resort?

do room locations have problems attached to them if so which rooms should be avoided?

it may be our first time but we do plan to spend time in the nude area. this being the case we are staying on the prude side, whats the story on my clothes do i take them off when i get to the nude side if so do i then have to carry them or leave them somewhere?

where is smoking allowed, tobacco and/or weed?

we plan on getting married at hedo2 thought it would be fun, does anyone have any ideas or info. (we look at it like a paper signing, you know make it legal) lol.

we hope to meet people that we can share our trip with, we are very open minded and not judgemental, we are not looking for sex 24/7 but more for like minded people to have a good time with (what ever that maybe)

if anyone has info on events over our stay that we could get involved in please lets us know.

we where told day trips can be arranged at the resort, how much notice do they need hours or days? and do they have a selection of day trips or do you have to have a place in mind to go? average cost?

how much clothes do you really need? we do plan on taking very little but what are the must haves keeping in mind we will be doing day trips?

we are not swingers (i think) but we do plan on mixing it up a little. are most swingers all or nothing?

how much cash is a good to keep on hand for a trip to hedo2.?

what are some thing we may not consider taking that we should?

is the bus trip from the airport really that bad? should we consider the taxi flight?

what kind of crowds can we expect in mid july pros and cons.

we get four free hedo passes for the day of our wedding we just don't know who to give them to in jamacia. lol. any ideas.

and well it goes without saying if anyone is planing to be at hedonism 2 july9 - 20 , 2008 drop us a message.

Thanks to everyone who reads this and takes the time to respond.

Amanda & Andrew

We so need to talk.

Was a newbie in Dec and will be going to Hedo in July again. I can answer all your questions... email me at effers@hotmail.com