Thread: Couples Massage at Hedo 2

Blog Entries

Couples Massage at Hedo 2

Hello everyone,
    We are attending May 10 -17, 2008 and would love to experience the couples massage at the spa. We have a few questions;
    1. Can you book ahead of time via e-mail or telephone?
    2. Can you request a male or female attendant. (She loves the softness of a female touch but would love a male attendant too!!!!).
    3. Has anyone had a couples massage there. What happens? Are you nude or do they drape you in a sheet?
    4. How "professional" is the massage?
    5. How much did it cost and was it worth it?

Thanks

Steve and Ann

I do not know if you can book ahead.
    We both had female therapists.
    Yes, we had a couples massage.
    It is a professional massage if you mean professional as in no hanky panky or professional as in with sex then no.
    I forget the price but would say it is a very relaxing and pleasurable experience.
    GO FOR IT!

I am a certified Massage Therapist and will offer complimentary massage services while at Hedo (May 4 - May 11). I offer therapeutic, sweedish, deep tissue, and just for Hedo an "erotic" (stimulates erogenous zones) massage. Anyone interested just come and find me and we will set you up an appointment. BTW, I'm separate from the Hedo staff so the fee structure they have does not apply to me, I cannot nor will not charge for my services.

We just got back last sat. SIGH...anyway..had a great couples massage! We chose to be up in the spa instead of the beachfront hut. It was nice to have the music, air conditioning and lack of distractions while having the massage. We chose a combo of deep and other types and the cost was $170.

The main difference between a massage here and there is that your body is not covered...DUH..we are nude all day! also..my breasts got massaged which would never happen here..we had 2 females..

it was very professional...didnt realize that they also cant get tips..so tip them in private if that is your choice.
    k & c

Cool Couples Massage

We just got back from Hedo 2 yesterday. I do not know if you can book ahead of time or not but I do not think you will have any problem getting in. We had ours down on the beach and it was great. The price was $170, but we had $150 credit for our room booking. You can get a male or female, we had both females and they did a very good job. I did not know if they were allowed to be tipped or not and I did tip them $40. This was our first time to Hedo, but it will not be our last and I definately would do the massage again.

Blog Entries

Thank you for your comments

We appreciate your comments.
    Thank you all.
    Steve and Ann