Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: fantasies

UUUMMMM now your just being a tease.... lmao... you had me at champagne ... lol.... I'm a sucker for the bubbly. When I'm away I have it every morning with breakfest... but when I'm horney I like to take a sip, swirl it around in my mouth just to warm it up a little then add a lot of my honey to the mix and then I just suck.... it gets him every time.... champagne and dick 2 of my very favorites..... hehe

wow... now reading that at work was totally unfair. I have to leave now....
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Has anyone experienced a CFNM party? Several of my friends and I attended a b-day party for a neightbor down the street. Her hubbie had arranged for a couple of erotic male dancers to come in and entertain. There were no other men there. Long story short, the eight women had control of pretty much what we wanted with the dancers for two hours. It got wild - only rule was the only nudity was with the guys. We kept clothes on although some of us were exposed to undies at times. I couldn't believe how horny I was by the time I made it back to my house - poor T never knew what hit him. A night with the guys from "for the ladies only" night in a private room with several other horny gal plas at Hedo for an hour then release me to the hot tub to find my hubbie would be pretty cool!

Austin TX, just south of St. louis and slightly north of Negril
    CFNM Party? Wat's dat?

Gary
    GARY N LORA

BOSOM BUDDIES
    Feb 20 - Mar 1, 2014
    Nov 1-8, 2014

CFNM = clothed female naked male A party designed for women where selected men are either naked or become that way and play host to fully clothed females. I had never heard of it either until the party I mentioned above. There is a club here in the Houston area that caters to this type theme one night a month. I've been there once - a very good time for the girls.

OK, my fantasy is hubby sitting on the edge of the hottub with me sitting on him and a female licking and sucking us both!!

My fantasy includes Solstyce and Julie girl......My fingers get hard just thinking about it!!
    Last edited by mustangranch68; 10-14-2007 at 03:25 PM.
    We need a Hedo fix.......SOON

Hedo III - Nov 07, 08, 09 & 10

Blog Entries
    I have two...

Doing "A" on the side of the hot tub while 2, or more girls kiss her all over.

Second, having a girl join us, with us making the other girl the "center of attention" until she is satisfied and then the other girl helping me make "A" the center of attention... The main part of this fantsy is "A" and I both giving the other girl oral at the same time and sharing her in our mouth's. "A" is particularly gifted in the "giving oral" department and takes enormous pride in satisfying the receiver of her gift.
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 10-17-2007 at 08:05 AM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

gota love a girl that enjoys giving and is gifted as well
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by countrybumpkin View Post
    OK, my fantasy is hubby sitting on the edge of the hottub with me sitting on him and a female licking and sucking us both!!
    Gotta love this idea!! My preference would be sitting side by side and having a so inclined woman that we both know and enjoy doing the same.

Reviewing this thread really gets me fired up for our trip.

Another of my fantasies includes a bunch of single guys to use and abuse as I please WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Solstyce View Post
    Another of my fantasies includes a bunch of single guys to use and abuse as I please WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    You are too cute.
    R and J

Quote Originally Posted by Solstyce View Post

Ohhh...ohh....ohhh (hand raised) ohh..ohh....(not single, but can take a hell of a whoopin' if necessary)
    We need a Hedo fix.......SOON

Hedo III - Nov 07, 08, 09 & 10

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    My Hedo fantasy is to fuck MrsBlkcple on the side of the quad hot tub as a group of horny couples watch ,hmm wait we did that ,oh well my other fantasy is to fuck MrsBlkcple on a barstool in the quad pool ...shit we did that to......umm my next fantasy is to watch MrsBlkcple be the center of attention in an all female orgy .....oh no did that one also ......I can't be out of fantasies can ????

ok sounds like we need to have a group session to get some new fantasies for you guys
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast