Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: fantasies

funny that miami, i keep imagining everybody naked too. Bit embarrasing in the middle of Marks and Spencers though. I even went to the gym last night determined to look fab, but got waylaid in the cafe bar oops better go again tonight lol

OK, for those of us that don't know...What is Marks and Spencers?? Just curious what type of store it would relate to in the US. I want get a clear idea of how embarrassing it was.

Kristy
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Sorry, Marks and Spencers is a famous well known UK store, similar to Macy's. Trust me it is VERY embarrassing, I'm blushing again just thinking about it.

Decided, that if I don't get to fulfill ALL my fantasies at h3, then I want my money back. Wonder if they have a complaints procedure for that?

looking for fun 4/30-5/6

we'll be AT HEDO 2, 4/30-5/6.....don't know quite what to expect, but are open to new things. we are pretty conservative types over all, but looking to walk on the wild side. liss is HOT....simply put .....she is 43 but has is BEAUTIFUL and has a body that any 20 year old would kill for......we are BOTH excited to show it off. we are NOT swingers........ but are proud of Liss's body and can't wait for some PDAs. anyway....we'll look forward to meeting new friends in late April. want to have fun and sun in jamaica.

Quote Originally Posted by carolyn View Post
    Hi all,
    hey all the trip dates are great but I think we can do better then that. If you have been to hedo what fantasies have you had come true? If you have never been then what would you like to happen.

After all hedo is a fantasies land!!!!

Hedo has changed my life all the way around it has made me feel better about my self and a lot more open to other things. I love to dress in all the slut clothes and let my hair down.

In nov we will be at hedo with the kinks last year was a great time I found a new me.
    My hubby had a great time last trip in May two women and him now how much better can it get. lol

Carolyn

You guys..... I got over a 150 days to wait for my fantasy.... damn we're not going until Nov. ... lol Oh and I want pics too.... and all the dirt.... good and bad.... ect.... lmao

Well, we definately plan on putting on a show for everyone

Fantasies? Things we talk about but may or may not do:

1. She would like to have a couple of guys going down on her and if she cums then we all take turns having our way with her

2. I would love to see her with a woman again, you never get tired of it

3. For sure to be fulfilled are nights of hot sex, slutty clothing, and having a blast!

How about this for a fantasy -- all the WWW girls who are there next week get in the disco cage together, throw out all their clothes, and dance naked for a while.

ok that works for me as well
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Maybe on PJ night.

Unhappy

Wish we we're going the same days as you all are. You sound like a blast. Hope all your fantsies come true. Have to wait till Feb. to see what happens for us. Have a great time.

Well while your waiting to go Kelly I'm sure you have a fantasy or 2 that your looking forward to, even if you have to wait until Feb.. I know hubby and I are coming up with new ones everyday and we aren't going until Nov. lol

I've got a new fantasy. I am lay naked with chocolate and fruit coated on my body and everybody licks it off me mmmmmmm. OMG I really do need to stop this dieting ready for H3, all I think about is food, food, sex and food

You really do have to stop dieting.... NOW..... OMG.... It should be sex... sex... booze... more sex and then maybe food.... lmao Although love the licking chocolate off, now you just have to add in the whip cream .... if your going to be eaten you might as well go all the way....lol

mmm Devon clotted whip cream with fresh strawberries, Belgium chocolate and champagne all drizzling off hot naked flesh. Yep thats a "must have" fantasy. lol

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast