Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fantasies

fantasies

Hi all,
    hey all the trip dates are great but I think we can do better then that. If you have been to hedo what fantasies have you had come true? If you have never been then what would you like to happen.

After all hedo is a fantasies land!!!!

Hedo has changed my life all the way around it has made me feel better about my self and a lot more open to other things. I love to dress in all the slut clothes and let my hair down.

In nov we will be at hedo with the kinks last year was a great time I found a new me.
    My hubby had a great time last trip in May two women and him now how much better can it get. lol

Carolyn
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

Registered User Parracky Parrot's Avatar
    Sounds like you were at the Wild Womens group in May, right? I was intrigued by some of the stories I heard there - But I have to respect the "What happens at Hedo stays at Hedo" clause.

As for me, I'm still working on discovering what my REAL fantasy(s) are. You know, those little secrets tucked away in your brain, where not even you go. I don't know what my limits are, where my confort zone ends. I need a few more trips to find out.

Maybe that's my fantasy: Exploring fantasies until I find one that fits.

Two Threesomes

Okay last trip has to rank as my best. I was involved in two different threesomes and Carolyn was only there for one of them, well she did join in at the end of the second one.

Don't ask for details I've already blurred the line about what happens at stays at...
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Parracky Parrot,
    Dave and I Will have to come up with new ones I think we have lived most of the ones we have had out now.. LOL But I'm sure we will find new ones way back it the back.
    If you keep takeing trips you will find them all.
    Yes we was with the wild women group in May. But you never see most of the stuff that gos on with them.

CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

Registered User Parracky Parrot's Avatar
    Hmmm, I guess not - it was sort of quiet with most of the group playing behind closed doors. Something about a few of the activities being a little too hot even for hedo? My mind races . . .
    Did I hear right about special "coupons" given out to some men at the beginning of the week?
    I do remember seeing several sad husbands in the dinning area as the wives went off to party.

Coupons

Well there are coupons of a sort, actually they are for the mystery lover night where the partner picks lovers for the woman. Then she is blindfolded before the selected lovers join her. I don't know what they would have to be sad about though, it was quite fun helping her dress for her "date".

no it is not like that at all.. the men are part of the fun to if the men was in the dinning room shame on them. LOL I thnink most of the men had as much fun as the women.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

hmm the coupons sound like fun!!! We are going for our first time and have talked for a long time about having a 3some! Trouble is fiding the right person how do you know if someone is willing to be involved!

In the Wild Women's group it is pretty easy to meet another couple. A little harder to find a threesome for a guy but not impossible. Out side the group you'll have to rely more on instincts. Say you meet a couple and have been having fun for a day or three. It's pretty common to just ask if they are interested in swinging. You can say something like "We've never done it but it might be something interesting with the right couple." Then go with the reaction you get.

that is why it is good to go with a group. you can meet people before the trip.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Parracky Parrot View Post
    Maybe that's my fantasy: Exploring fantasies until I find one that fits.
    Love that! I think that is where my mind set is as well!

Hello fellow of the fantasy land !

Hello !

What are our fantasies for our trip @ H3 ? Diversity and experimentation ! We are looking to meeting fun and easy going couples. We are also into threesome ... albeit very selective with the gentleman we invite in. Sex on the beach sounds interesting. How about sex with couples on the waves ?

How about you ?

Cesibon xox

personally, my fantasy (i'm the "she") is to actually experience another woman. it's always been a fantasy of mine...for as long as i've been sexually active and i am now 38! so to finally have that come true would be amazing! my guy would love to see that as well. i am hoping that when we go to hedo3 in late july, my wildest fantasy will become a reality!

woo hooo!
    henry y anni

Sooo, not to sound silly but just actually not involved in the lifestyle and such.....I guess part of the point of being involved with a group and meeting up with say "potential" havesomefunpartners is to make sure everyone is um, well, clean of STD'S and such, and if you click? I'm curious cuz I'm really paranoid...so say is the risk just like everything else? I mean what about the people who proposition you at the resort? Wear some protection and hope for the best? What about women going down on eachother?? GAWD sorry, don't mean to sound like a noob but....just want to be informed. Never been involved in this kind of activity before so help a girl out!

we are going for the first time in july and would love to hook up with another girl. it has been our fantasy for a while now but we are both too damn shy! lol from what we understand the single women odds arent very good...but some day, ahh some day. ... lol ;P

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast