Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 04/26-05/03 Looking for new friends!

04/26-05/03 Looking for new friends!

Hi there! This is my first trip to Hedo, and travelling solo I'm just a wee bit nervous... hoping to make some friends before I get there (visions of spending a week alone without anyone talking to me kinda scary!!) I'm not seriously worried about that, being pretty fun and outgoing, but I do want to make to most of my vacation. So if anyone is interested, drop me a line! Also any good advice for the single girl at hedo? Any security concerns I should be aware of? I've checked out alot of the message boards (I'm on Dennyp as Montreal_single_girl) but any good advice is always welcome.

Looking forward to that first drink in Jamaica!

Cheers!
    Natasha

single woman=queen at hedo from wut i hear
    yeh man

Hi Natasha; We are Sharon & Sam from NY, will be arriving at Hedo 4/23 and departing on 5/4. Our first time at hedo although have been to Jamaca 3 times prior. We are 47, in reasonable shape, hard working professionals who have never experienced the "lifestyle", always looking to meet new friends. We can not wait to arrive, 32 days and counting. Write back, would love to meet a new friend.

Hi Sharon & Sam! Looking forward to meeting you guys in person. I'm also counting sleeps and just cant wait to leave this cold weather we've been having in Montreal. Being from upstate NY you must know what I'm talking about!

I think we're probably very similar; I've also had no experience with the lifestyle, just looking to have a great vacation and meet lots of new friends. Feel free to drop me an email via my profile and we can get to know each other a bit better!

Can't wait to try my first "dirty banana"!

Cheers!

natasha xx

Have you figured out what a dirty bananna is yet?

Hi there! I believe a dirty banana is a drink. Here's what I found;

Recipe for 1 dirty banana;
    1 oz creme de bananes
    1 oz creme de cacao
    1 oz KahluaŽ coffee liqueur
    2 scoops vanilla ice cream

I think it's one of those drinks that every bartender does differently, and from what I've read here in the forum's, the bartender at H3 does a great one!!

Sounds interesting, must try one when we get there. Thanks

Hey there Natasha, Sharon & Sam - We will be there at the same time.

I'm sure you will be the Queen Natasha - so take that attitude and RUN with it girl!

See you all there!
    Chris & LaDonna
    April 25 - May 1, 2009

Hi there! Thanks for the note. Queen Natasha, I like it!!! lol! Looks like there will be a great group at H3 April 26th to the 3rd.... Let's make it a week to remember! What time is everyone arriving at MoBay? My flt arrives around 10am.....

We will be there the 2nd - 9th.

Natasha....this is Blake. My girl and I get in the afternoon of the 25th and will be there for a week. Welcome, and we will save a drink for you!

Hi there Blake!

I feel some good times coming on!! Lots of great people will be there that week! Can't wait to meet all of you in person (just seems a little weird that I'll be naked at the time!!) I can't wait for that moment when the most difficult decision I'll have to make will be which type of drink should I have!! I'll think I'll probably need that drink to step out of my bathing suit the first time!!

So will everyone be hanging out at the Nude Pool?

Cheers!

Natasha xx

jrdtlm7579 - TN folk! But we will only be together for one day before we leave.

We get into MOBO around 3:00ish.

Queen Natasha - can you take yourself a tiara so we can quickly find you? I don't want to have to look through the bushes/trees to find you tucked away somewhere with your clothes still on!

We are attending with the "Fetish Fantasy" group. There are about 5 couples total attending the event. So we already found some peps to hang out with - and we will be meeting tons more I'm sure!
    Chris & LaDonna
    April 25 - May 1, 2009

hi Natasha You already have our email. Feel free to send us a line any time. Will definitely have a drink or two with you down there.
    Eric and Tena

Hi there Eric and Tena! Glad you found me here. My home computer is on the fritz and I don't have access to any of my addresses in it! If you send me an email to the address we were using I'll be able to get it again (terrible how dependant we become on computers, etc). Hope you guys are well, and I look forward to emailing you again soon!

Cheers!

natasha xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast