Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give me some ideas folks!

Give me some ideas folks!

Hey gang, the company in which I'm working through requires for me to offer some other classes/services in addition to training clients in the fitness center. I would love to put together something fun and creative for you all while you are there (May 4 through May 11). I do not mind to do classes of any type on the beach (nude or prude), and will be happy to put together something goal specific. Help me out with some ideas as to what you would like.
    "Peace Mon!"

Registered User Roseanne & Mark's Avatar
    Did you say (s)exercise on the beach?? We're there 3/7-3/11. We would love to fit in a work out or two. Not so sure about nude jumping jax thought - might be painful! We will [attempt] to hook up with you for a workout, but no promises... it all depends on the events of the night before. Roseanne & Mark

right time...wrong place

Ooops! Mark just pointed out that we are NOT going to Hedo II...we'll be at III that week! Too bad for me...have a great week! Roseanne

Well, my wife (Roseanne) had the right intentions with trying to maintain her hard body while on vacation, she just had the wrong Hedo... We're going to HIII during this time, you're at HII. I'm still going to make her do naked jumping jacks though!!!

Sorry to miss you guys this time, but maybe I'll get assigned Hedo III next time ;-) Naked jumping jacks may not workout, but we may come up with some other exercises beach side that may be fun, sensual, and beneficial!

I already said the ones I thought would be good...stretch class, yoga class, aerobics class, weightlifting for beginners session, massage for couples workshop, stress reduction seminar, etc. The massage for couples would be really good.

We will be there

We will be there for exactly the period as you!! We look forward to continuing our regular exercise while there.

Silvie and Gerry

Boot Camp Baby !!!

Hey Joe ! How about a nude "boot camp". You can jog us naked around the resort shouting clever sexually suggestive cadence routines then make us stop drop and do specifically designed couples exercises. You could have couples do "special" ( that you design)push ups, sit ups, back to back twists, stretching, etc... You could make almost any exercise into something that would be both sexually exhilirating and good exercise. You could even incorporate the beach and pool into it. By running it around the resort a lot of people would see it and a lot might really get into it. Make sure you promise drinks at the end. We are work out nuts, except when drinking and on vacation, and will be there May 7- May 14. NakedGunny's

Picked up some creative exercise ideas from my DI's in the Marines that we did in the sand, may work out quite well on the beach. I will post class dates and times in the gym.

i just saw pics that they have a fitness center at hedo 2. thats a cool thing. im there. just cos im having fun in jamaica doesnt mean that i want to slack on my workouts. totally cool.
    the hedonist 69

The visiting fitness instructors at H3, in addition to workout classes, did outside aerobics, water aerobics and got the volleyball games started each day - this did not require much effort at the nude pool vball games

We got to talking to them - their contract required that they 'offer' to lead these events, but with the frequent sand gravity problems that most of the guests were suffering from that week, other than the volleyball, they didn't do much else except party with the rest of us! Nice work if you can get it, eh!

Thank you for the heads up. I plan on trying to make my time there as much fun and even a little educational as possible. I am an elite level Master Trainer who lost 180 pounds in 15 months through natural nutrition and exercise, so I will have quite a bit of expertise to offer to anyone interested. You've not lived until you've done buddy push-ups in the nude on the sand by a Jamaican sunrise!! Counting it down guys, cannot wait to meet and hang out with you all!

Whoa !!!! Slow down there big fella ! Did you say Jamaican SUNRISE ?
    Good luck with THAT !! Do they really exist ? Has anyone ever seen one ?

hell yea....

geez gunny...that's what happens just before you close the curtains and crash into bed so that you can get up for lunch.

Thanks but there is absolutly no possible way that I could even fathom the idea of doing anything psycial except well, he he heeeee you know.
    Thinking of going back on June 12th-15th.....2nd Time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast