Thread: Woman and 2 or more men

Woman and 2 or more men

Are there plenty of opportunities for a woman (me, smile) to be in a threesome with her partner AND at least another guy, maybe an additional 2, maybe 3 guys? Yes, a woman and 4/5 men. I guess you could call it a "gang bang" type situ

from what i hear and read on this website..u can engage in any activity u want.there are somebody for everybody in anything u want to do.so will find what u r looking for and who u r looking for especially being a woman and/or couple.
    yeh man

Oh... i want to hear more about this. We are going in October for the first time. We have discussed that if the mood is right and the man is right that i will get my fantasy of two men. My question is this. I would rather have a man that is there with his sig other... BUT i don't really have any interest in a bi experience and still have not decided how i feel about him being with another woman. Is this a possibility, probability, or am i just being selfish?

Lynn
    Attached Images Attached Images

Woodylynn

I think the best attitude to take when going to hedo is to consider everything (sex related) a possiblity....if you start thinking things are probable and they do not happen you may be dissapointed or you may "force" something to happen just to say you did it and not totaly enjoy the experience.

In our trips we have met many other couples that have straight females. Just let your new freinds know up front that you are not interstead in g/g play. We have also met a couple that the male was not allowed to play, but the female was....when we got to know them "better", it was a bit awkward for Mrs Toohonry....and we probably will not do that again. However, we have had some of our friends ask to borrow me for some fun....the female half of the couple asked Mrs Toohorny if it would be ok before asking me. I had a great time.

It sounds like you are just entering the lifestyle, before your trip make sure that you both talk about what is allowed and is not. You can have a blast at hedo...but we have seen some couples get in huge arguments when they are not on the same page. You can always change your list of what ifs....but only do that when you are sober and not in the heat of the moment. As for being selfish....if you both are ok with whatever you do....its cool. We have some friends at home that are usually only soft swap, but on occasion she enjoys full....she has told him that he could full swap too, but he does not want to....he is happy with soft and only wants to have sex with his wife.

Our experience was it was a little harder to accomplish than we thought it would be. I think a part of that was we were new to doing anything other than some soft swap action so we didn't really "go for it". It is important you both agree 100% on what is and is not ok, its fun to discuss while in the act alone but more important to talk about sober and clothed so you are on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by woodylynn View Post
    Oh... i want to hear more about this. We are going in October for the first time. We have discussed that if the mood is right and the man is right that i will get my fantasy of two men. My question is this. I would rather have a man that is there with his sig other... BUT i don't really have any interest in a bi experience and still have not decided how i feel about him being with another woman. Is this a possibility, probability, or am i just being selfish?

Lynn
    DejaVu!! Sounds like my wife wrote this note, maybe a year or so ago....

Her fantasy has always been more than one - and for her only. This was OK with me because my fantasy has always been to watch her with more than one! She has now realized that most of the good men are married and since she's not interested in g/g, then will be my job (darn) to entertain the other half.
    Last edited by kandh; 03-09-2008 at 05:45 PM. Reason: clean it up/privatize it a bit

Smile October

Quote Originally Posted by woodylynn View Post

Lynn
    What are your dates in October? Ours are listed below. This is our second trip and its fun to know a few folks before we get there.
    W&F of North Carolina
    Hedo 3 New Years 2006-2007
    Hedo 3 10-27-08 thru 11-3-08
    Hedo 2 - Virgin Trip 12-28-09 thru 1-3-10

I wanted to get back into this all weekend but we couldnt keep our cox up? (hehe, couldnt resist) Our favorite fantasies have always been about having someone, or someones, join us. I think it was easiest to agree that i could have another boy because he is probably even more turned on about watching me than i am about having him.

I'm thinking (hoping) that once i get going i just get lost in the moment. Is that reasonable. I guess i am looking to get some feedback. what happened that first time you had someone join you?

oh yeah... We will be there the week of October 5th!

Your fantasy is not uncommon when me and my wife were down at hedo we ran into a couple who was similar she wanted to be with another man but her husband just wanted to watch and didn't want to be with another women. There are all different kinds of people there I am pretty sure just about any fantasy can come true. But you are right when you get into the moment all of your worries and fears will go away and you will just have a great time and the whole situation is such a turn on that you will have the best sex with your husband after those new expierences