Thread: Hedo 111 trip report

Hedo 111 trip report

For comparison: we have been to Couples Negril, 06, Couples San Souci 06, Couple Ocho Rios 2 times 06 and 07. We decided to sow our wild oats now. Getting near the age 70. Yet a young 70 more like a 21 year old, mind and attitude. Probably our last hoorah.

Travel: 3-2-08 From Charlotte NC. Only a 3 hr flight, non stop , Great.
    Arrive around 12.20 PM

Airport: so many changes for better than last year. Through custom and had baggage within 20 minutes.

Got to ride a big bus, similiar to Trailways. Great air and comfort:

Arrived in about 1 hr and 30 minutes. Of course the normal stop for the driver to get his payoff for the "rest stop". aka pot buying.

Resort: Much to our surprise, much nicer than Couples, which is rated higher: Room at Quad was great, clean, and we had the most wonderful maid. Our room was kept immaculate; Beautiful towel art each day. My favorite was the big dick and balls. , Might also say my wife's favorite. Don't know why. hee hee.

Food "I don't know why anyone would or could complain about it. We ate twice at Pastafira and once at Munasan. Each has a special quality.

The buffet breakfast at Tropical Terrace was just out of this world. The dinner at night was great.

We ate lunch most days at Scotch Bonnet Grille. One day they had rib eye . So tender , it would melt in your mouth, The jerk chicken and Pork was so good with the red stripe beer.

Nude area: was what you made of it. Not a lot of PDA. But enough to keep you alert. Several women went down on a pencil and ended up on a Louisville slugger. Several just open fucking. One person decribed it and the whole damn dock shaking.

My impression from an older generation was : damn you got to do this one time in your life.

All else is private.

Never once did I see the security come down on anyone but one "bitch " that thought she was above the rules and didn't want to take her top or
    bottom off. Lasted all of 30 seconds. Boom all off.

Only concern , maybe a complaint: Friday March 7, a group of Blacks came in and took over the Quad area and the management had special event for this one group. They took over the Quad Bar and had special music, and was so loud the other people could not enjoy themselves.. A number of people went to management and complained but no help. They did this again Saturday. Some of this group was so arrogant they would pull other people's towels and books from their lounge chairs and throw them aside. One said" Do you know who I am, I am ""MOCHA" "I am in with the management."

Would I go again. In a heart beat if I were younger.
    Would I recommend the place; Have done so to at least 5 people.

Departed 3-9-08. Memories too many to enumerate. But can recall each at that special moment.

wow.
    Thinking of going back on June 12th-15th.....2nd Time.

problems with blacks, eh?

I dont condone "mocha's" arrogance, however.

So thats the son-of-a ##### that woke everybody up and was rude! One day what goes around will come around. I do hope when we're 70 we have the spunk to make it to Hedo III bASICALY YOUR 20 WITH 50 YEARS EXPERIENCE.