Thread: Trip report Hedo in Feb

Trip report Hedo in Feb

Trip Report 2/14-2/24/08 as remembered by Alice

What a great trip! As soon as Lew and I got to Hedo our goal was to get to Brandon and Max’s wedding on time. They asked us to be their best man and matron of honor. Though our room was not ready yet, the people at the front desk allowed us to use the room. With 30 minutes to countdown we raced to the room and unlike most Hedonists, we got dressed. When we walked down the beach to the prude side we saw Max and Brandon for the first time. They made a beautiful couple. The ceremony was so touching and many people cried. The minister, who also officiated our vow renewal last July, spoke with meaning and made the event quite memorable. I could tell by the way the bride and groom gazed into each other’s eyes that this union was meant to be. Throughout the vacation we saw Max and Brandon and we were happy they were making friends and having a blast.
    Lew and I also made friends. It’s hard to believe that people were just as friendly this trip as on our first. It was great to meet Lisa (Willa). We had lots of laughs together. She’s great to chill with. Christine and Roger are also great to hang out with. Roger’s jokes are so funny we were rolling on the floor. Greta and Brad loved talking politics with Lew. Greta and Lew are both on the conservative side. Other people we enjoyed being with include Paul, Vicki, Marty, Betsy, Mona, Doug, Mike, Heather, Carrie Ann, and Shane and many more wonderful people.
    The Bubbly Bares were a fun group. They were wilder than I expected and made the trip better. RastaBill was sleeping on his lounge chair when Lew took the opportunity to glitter Bill’s toes, feet and arms. Bill retaliated a few days later by painting Lew’s toenails.
    One night while outside the Piano bar, Eva stopped women entering and leaving and asked if they would pose for pictures on the Wall of Pussy. No faces , just pussy. It was hard to say no to her. Lew and others got some really great shots of women and one man who made the mistake of passing by in a kilt.
    Some of the things we did our first trip were so great we did them this trip, too. These include going to the Office of Nature, getting a couple’s massage (definitely worth it), and eating at Pastafari (4 times). New things included sailing with Devon as our captain, walking 5 minutes down the road to the gas station and walking along Sandals’ beach. I walked a little too close to their property and security immediately came over and told me I was too close. Of course our favorite thing to do is go to the pool and talk to friends.
    The Hedo staff was friendly and helpful. The food was very good. No problems with A/C or hot water. We liked the high energy of these very busy weeks. The weather was a little too rainy and the cool February nights made the hot tub less desirable. One day it started raining so hard everyone piled into the hot tub. It was a strange experience, but a good strange. Another day in the hot tub I had too much to drink and Lew took terrible advantage of me. Oh well, a great time was had by all and we can't wait for our next trip this July!
    Alice and Lewis
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Blog Entries
    to you guys. Glad you had a great time...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...