Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you rather have sex with...

Blog Entries
    Replace Rosie with Rosanne... Where does that leave you?

I just can't see where having sex with Angelina (or Halle Berry) and her being a dud, would be an issue. Holy cow... you just had your slong inside Halle Berry... What else is there to say...

I guess I am just stuck in my ways here. Crappy sex with Sara Evans, beats great sex with Rosanne every day of the week and twice on Sundays...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

If you had to choose, would you choose...

A. Having great sex with a not-so-good looking person?

B. Having OK sex with an OK looking person, or

C. Having not-so-good sex with a very hot/attractive person?

No, you can't rearrange the choices to having hot sex with a hot person (lol)...
    JA, I think another 'rule' to your question should be that your current spouse is not included. I have part of A with part of C all the time. So do you bro. You see, we both married way up. So we get great sex with a hot/attractive person all the time.
    We love Hedonism II

Blog Entries
    And don't think I don't take advantage of that every possible chance I get...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

OH MY! we had this conversation sitting at the gazebo by the nude pool one night... i must say, i would take sex (or anything for that matter) with angelina any day. good god she makes me hot hot hot!!! i think it's her lips... i don't know - because that shit she is in to sends my head spinning... (or she was in to before she became branjelina). i think all the guys were all bothered over the fact that i chose a chick over someone like brad pitt... (gross by the way!)... i too stuck with my husband over him... but angelina over all
    The more you drink the less you need your pants

NYE 2016/2017 - H2
    February 2014 - H2
    October 2013 - H2
    November 2012 - H2
    February 2012 - H2
    NYE 2010/2011 - H2
    January 2010 - H2
    February 2009 - H3
    February 2008 - H3

you go girl, my joan would do her in a heartbeat. Think she even said that one day watching a movie when Angelina came on, "I'd fuck her".
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    you go girl, my joan would do her in a heartbeat. Think she even said that one day watching a movie when Angelina came on, "I'd fuck her".
    Paul....
    i do believe i used the same phrase!
    The more you drink the less you need your pants

NYE 2016/2017 - H2
    February 2014 - H2
    October 2013 - H2
    November 2012 - H2
    February 2012 - H2
    NYE 2010/2011 - H2
    January 2010 - H2
    February 2009 - H3
    February 2008 - H3

Well great minds think alike.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I can't speak to having sex with a super hottie girl, but I will have to say that the couple of times i found myself with really hot guys, it was dreadful. a man's gotta use his mellon to get me going. creativity and enthusiasm beats tight abs any day of the week.

Specializing in nautical/terrestrial acquistion and redistribution
    A song lyric,,,,,,,,

"Any loving is good lovin,,,,,,,"

"So I took what I could get,,,,,"
    "Pirates are crude, vile, highly
    offensive creatures who compensate for their lack of knowledge and manners
    with debauchery. Now everyone can stop with nicey, nicey and start being Pirates!!! AARRRGGGGHHH! !!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    Replace Rosie with Rosanne... Where does that leave you?

I just can't see where having sex with Angelina (or Halle Berry) and her being a dud, would be an issue. Holy cow... you just had your slong inside Halle Berry... What else is there to say...

I guess I am just stuck in my ways here. Crappy sex with Sara Evans, beats great sex with Rosanne every day of the week and twice on Sundays...
    Then option A would still be out since thre has to be some physical interest or it's like trying to shoot pool with a rope.

Crappy sex is crappy sex don't matter who it might be with. Nobody fantasizes about average sex with a girl like Halle or Sara in your case. The dream is that they are not only physicaly beautiful but also naughty little girls that do wild things to make me happy.

I said I'd take option B before and probably still would. Although in the situation you presented the sex would be better than okay no matter what for me. Basically it's the no strings, not BS lets just do it thing that would make it hot. One of the more memorable times in my life was with a girl I met at a wedding and had sex with once and never saw again. She was cute I guess but not the belle of the ball or anything like that. Just an average girl in many ways.

And for the record if I ever did get a shot with Halle you'd all know just how great in bed she is. Even if she wasn't! Of course she'd have to be patient since I'd probably cum the first time in the elevator on the way to the room.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Blog Entries
    In the elevator... LMAO...

Well, you got me beat... As soon as Sara said "do you wanna"... I would have to reply I just did... can we do it again in 5 minutes (lol)...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 03-12-2008 at 01:21 PM.

This is not a BS answer

I haven't read the other posts, but I would go with the really hot person. Since I'm a straight guy, I'd be with female and I would dominate the situation, so if it was a "not so good" sex it would be my fault. As a man it's my job to steer the boat. The woman's job is to make sure the boat floats.
    Last edited by Moorerotic; 03-12-2008 at 09:23 PM.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Blog Entries
    Hey Moore... Welcome back to the forum buddy...

I actually like this answer. FINALLY, someone not worried about being PC so much that a structured answer was given. You are saying give me the hot person, which is what I "think" would be everybody's answer, if given truth serum before answering.

Then you furthered by saying as long as you had some hot stuff to work with, it's gonna be great sex, even if it has to be you that makes it great...

I would like to add that as guys, we are very visual creatures. Even if something "feels" good... it's hard for us (or me at least) to get much out of it, if our eyes are working against us and telling us ewwww. I don't want to have to close my eyes and focus on the feel. I would rather dine on the visual feast and work out the rest. My brain would be just fine, dining on the fact that I was actually DOING Sara Evans.

Remember people... this is a one time shot... not marriage, or life long commitment. Even if it was a life long commitment, I still need someone I can look at and go "hell yes" when we do it.
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 03-13-2008 at 07:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    Because I am having fun with this. Let me add a question to the survey:

Because there have been so many responses where the choice was OK sex with an OK looking person, or great sex with an ugly person... How many of you are currently (either married, or otherwise) in a sexual relationship with an OK looking person/having OK sex, or in a relationship with an ugly person/having great sex?

I only ask this, because with the level of conviction that some of these answers were given, I assume there are some currently involved in such relationships.

For the record... my wife is not allowed to answer this (lol)...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 03-13-2008 at 07:10 AM.

I found the question impossible to answer. The definition of great sex is in the mind of the participants and means different things to different people. Sometimes great sex can be achieved by partners offering exactly the opposite to each other i.e. S & M.

Furthermore, a "hottie" means different things to different people. I was once dragged around belly dancing clubs in Cairo by an Egyptian guy whose eyes were popping out every time she wobbled. To me it was dancing jello.

Still, in the spirit of the question, I'd have to take the "hottie" although the attraction may be purely physical, it is, in the nature of things the physical attraction that begins the journey in the first instance.

Beside that, after spending weeks pre Hedo in trying ( and failing ) to reduce my 'keg' to a six pack in the vain efffort to appear more attractive or at the very least presentable, before stepping out in my birthday suit to greet the world, it would be hypocritical of me to say that looks don't matter.
    If it last for more than four hours don't tell your doctor.......book a trip to HEDO !!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast