Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you rather have sex with...

Blog Entries

Would you rather have sex with...

I was asked this question the other day and my response was instant, but my friend said he was on the fence. Here's the question... and please, DO NOT give BS answers:

If you had to choose, would you choose...

A. Having great sex with a not-so-good looking person?

B. Having OK sex with an OK looking person, or

C. Having not-so-good sex with a very hot/attractive person?

No, you can't rearrange the choices to having hot sex with a hot person (lol)...

Give your honest answer here.
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 03-05-2008 at 06:26 PM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

I honestly view people by more than just looks. We have had steady girlfriends that some would say were heavy or overweight, but to us they both were very sexy and beautiful. I judge people by a combination overall. You can be cute and have a great personality and sexy attitude and be a 10 in my book. (Hey it works for me, lol).
    So for me my answer is immediate and obvious, A. You can never beat Great Sex!!!
    Paul....(who even though I have a knockout sexy wife, still think this way)
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

OMG....great sex...i can close my eyes!

after many many years of not always adequate with incredibly good looking people, i can definitely say you don't have to be Ken/Barbie. I appreciate a full set of teeth and the appropriate height/weight proportion (granted my version of H/W prop is very loose!), but perfection in looks does not equate to skill in my book.

diane

A!

A!!

But is it possible to have great sex with someone you aren't into, and don't really find attractive? I don't consider any of my past partners ugly or anything.

ahh..now i assumed

that the very attractive person had zero personality

and the perhaps physically unattractive person was a hoot.

my partner and I have been there before - we've hooked up with some people we would probably have never picked out of a crowd and said "we want them"...but we had a great friendship forming and they found us (cough) doable. He typically does not cum with another woman, but enjoys the encounters immensely. Then later we go at it like bunnies and get no sleep. But this one night, we found a couple who I know we will partner with again. She sucked him dry...so he returned the favor....so she did it again.

Her DH and I had fun, but we had more fun watching them try to outdo each other.

....so to me, personality is the first line, and i'll shoot from the hip from there.

diane

Define sex?

Not a flippant question.
    If it last for more than four hours don't tell your doctor.......book a trip to HEDO !!!!

Great sex of course! Everyones idea of a good looking person is different. I prefer a little meat on the bones. I have seen very attractive short, tall, skinny, plumpy, no boobs, big boobs, small ass, and big ass. Its all good to me! I'm just glad the most attractive person I know puts up[ with all my crap day to day!
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2

thats easy for me having great sex with a no so good looking person with out a doubt. great sex is great sex no matter what and sometimes hard to cum by and i dont discriminate..lights off
    yeh man

Definately A!!! ALL THE WAY! looks are only skin deep..and looks are only determined by the eyes of the beholder!! we went to a E.M.G not to long ago for a Mardi Gra party..there was this very good looking couple there,she had to be a size 0.. no kidding.. he was very hot and muscular, now mind you, I am a size 12 in the summer a 13 to 14 in winter,it felt really good when he started to flirt with me. and Tommy was digging it..as the night went on the flirting got to be overwelming..his macho personality came out in full force..I Litterly was hiding from him.. I could not stand him anymore..something is not right when a man flexes and wants strangers to touch his muscles!

Blog Entries
    Good responses thus far and I got the exact answer from everyone that I expected. Now, seeing as how we all agree, let's make an adjustment to the question.

Let's say that you do not have the luxury of spending time with any of the choices before having sex. Suppose the sex and your choice of who to have it with is spontaneous with no chance of even so much as a "where are you from?"

Suppose it's a line up, such as one at a police station, where you pick someone from behind a 2-way mirror. You do have the advantage of knowing who is great, so/so and not-so-god at sex, because they are wearing a colored name tag that indicates to you thier talent level in regards to sex. These are all people that you will never see again, or have sex with again. This is a one time shot. I am even going to use celebrities as guidelines. Here we go. Oh, and to answer your question, I am not trying to prove a point here. I just think this is interesting and this is actually what my friend did to me as well after I answered.

If you had to choose, would you choose...

A. Having great sex with Larry King/Rosie O' Donnel

B. Having OK sex with??? Use your own "average looking" celeb/person next door. Average was too broad of a term for me to nail down with a name.

C. Not-so-great sex with Patrick Dempsey/Angelina Jolie, or whoever else you think is HOT!!!

Please keep in mind... personality has ZERO to do with anything. This is a random, out of the blue sex opportunity that will only last for the duration of the sex act itself.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Well, since you put it that way, and since I would never see them again, I'd have to go with the fantasy of bangin Angelina, any which way I wanted, totally for my enjoyment, call me shallow.
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    JA I can't go along with personality has nothing to do with ,a person's personality is a huge part of thier sexuality, my point is a great fuck has more to do with a person's personality than a person's anatomy.Having said that give me a not so goodl looking person that can fuck the hell out of me and give me some great dirty talk

We don't give a rats ass about Angelina's personality. Maybe if you put another celeb in there my answer would be different. But kitten and I both think she is HOT!!! and would ravage her all freakin night.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

[QUOTE=CopNkitten;33416]We don't give a rats ass about Angelina's personality. Maybe if you put another celeb in there my answer would be different. But kitten and I both think she is HOT!!! and would ravage her all freakin night.
    Paul....[/QUOT

Yeah, tag team action,lol
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    Come on Cop ,don't you want someone who can fuck your mind as well?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast