Thread: whats the average age

whats the average age

We are going to Hedo 3 April 6-10th. The more and more I look at peoples pictures and profiles the more I see this seems to be a slighlty older crowd. Please correct me if Im wrong. Im not trying to offend anyone.....everyone all ages are entitled to their fun, but we were hoping to have some people our age. We are 29 and 30.
    I have to say I am a little relieved because when we first started talking about going I though we would walk in and it would be a bunch of ken and barbies walking around and we would be uncomfortable

Thumbs up

You will hear that age is no big deal...but to some it is, to answer your question, for most folks, age range is about 30 to 50 with some younger and some older, this year with our group we have a couple at are younger than you are. As for your concern regarding Ken and Barbie, they do hang out at Hedo 3, but for the most part the people you will meet at Hedo 3 are your everyday kinda folks. Some will tell you to picture yourself walking around the mall on any given Saturday, now picture that mall full of those same people, only naked...welcome to Hedo 3.

Ivy and Rick
    Trip #8, 7/31 to 8/9
    www.awolinhedo.com
    "The only bumping you get when ya travel with AWOL, is the good parts bumpin together"

You're making too big a deal about age. You'll find at Hedo that age, race, body type, etc. become pretty irrelevant. It's a fun-loving crowd that transcends age as you partake of the spirit and atmosphere at H3. As 30 year olds, I think you're right in the middle of the statistical age distribution.
    By the way, what fun do 30-year-olds have that 40 or 50-year-olds don't have? How would your fun be limited by being with people who are 10 years older than you? I've seen it happen that it's often some of the folks who are 40+ who are more outgoing and less inhibited than younger folks.

Quote Originally Posted by wedrivelow View Post
    We are going to Hedo 3 April 6-10th. The more and more I look at peoples pictures and profiles the more I see this seems to be a slighlty older crowd. Please correct me if Im wrong. Im not trying to offend anyone.....everyone all ages are entitled to their fun, but we were hoping to have some people our age. We are 29 and 30.
    I have to say I am a little relieved because when we first started talking about going I though we would walk in and it would be a bunch of ken and barbies walking around and we would be uncomfortable
    I think your question is valid, I too had the same question before I went last November, I am now 27 and he is 30.

We went during a slightly active week, kink week and wild women week. The kink group had some ladies that were in their mid twenties. But for the most part the range was mid thirties and up, not like you could tell. Everyone including myself ran around like teenagers, lol.

You will not find everyone to be Barbie and Ken like. My other half is on the health conscious side and goes to the gym and same for me, so I think we are one SEXY couple, lol. But that's just my opinion.

In any case, you will enjoy yourself, just don't go with any expectations.

Have fun!. . . . .I wish I was going. . . .

Sweetheart 27

November 3-9th 2007 - 1st Trip - H3
    June 18-22nd 2008 - Starfish Trelawny
    June 3-7th - H3

Not making a big deal, and I agree we have met a lot of older couples that are 100% more outgoing and laid back then the younger couples. And Im not saying I have a problem with race, body type, age or anything. I was simply curious as to what the age is. We are hoping to find a very laid back, who cares type of atomsphere but since we never been we dont know. I guess I am using age to determine the type of crowd and now I realize that was a mistake. Thanks for your input.

i am 33 and my husband is 35... we had everything from 31 - 60 in the group we hung out with. nobody seemed any older or younger than we are. infact, the older ones lasted much longer than me every day!!
    The more you drink the less you need your pants

NYE 2016/2017 - H2
    February 2014 - H2
    October 2013 - H2
    November 2012 - H2
    February 2012 - H2
    NYE 2010/2011 - H2
    January 2010 - H2
    February 2009 - H3
    February 2008 - H3

Great Answers. Im going in a group of 5 couples and all of our girls are mid to late 20's and the guys are all early 30's. I feel very comfortable now..........
    Thinking of going back on June 12th-15th.....2nd Time.