Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 guys going alone in july...??

i wouldnt listen to someone that has an opinion of suggesting that single males dont go to hedo ii. like it says, go for the sex stay for the people. dont do anything stupid. just go and have fun.

hedo ii is for singles hedo iii is for couples

Quote Originally Posted by the_hedonist_69 View Post
    i wouldnt listen to someone that has an opinion of suggesting that single males dont go to hedo ii. like it says, go for the sex stay for the people. dont do anything stupid. just go and have fun.
    I gave him my "opinion" since he asked for some insight from someone who has actually been to the resort. I did not tell him not to go, just that I personally wouldn't go myself. and contary to your other post you will find that hedo 2 is mostly couples and the average age is in the 40s. Yes you can go for the sex, but if you go alone just who are you having this sex with? the single guys out number the girls 10 to 1.

That sounds great! Oh my God! We are going to have a CRAZY time. I have another question if you dont mind answering it. Is the resort racially mixed? Or is it more of one group. Just curious on what to expect. How is partying in Negril also.. nightclubs and bars, what should we expect?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bbc_to_hedo View Post
    Tim,

....As long as you're respectful and not aggressive you'll thoroughly enjoy yourself. i also learned that being bashful is NOT in the hedo spirits so make sure to venture over to the nude side and STAY there. Have fun
    All true, the keywords were, being respectful, that not only applies to single people, but couples as well and married people whose mate may have stayed in or at home all together.

I jus wan go home mon!

Ivy and Rick
    www.awolinhedo.com
    "The only bumping you get when ya travel with AWOL, is the good parts bumpin together"
    Trip #8, 8/2 to 8/9
    Last edited by weliveinvegas; 04-11-2008 at 05:54 PM.

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

i read where hedo ii is for singles. and i have read that naked truth about hedo ii, and it says that hedo ii is for all ages. and also from other sites i have read about hedo ii, its not just in the 40s. 10 to 1? more like 2 to 1. im going there for the people and get to know all walks of life. i havent been outside of the usa and for me its my personal journey to see life in a different light. and if i have sex thats ok. it is a desire of mine. but i have heard that the people are great. i want to see that for myself. but if a single guy or two or a 100 want to go to hedo ii, its their personal decision.

Do not get me wrong I was not saying to not go if you are single, i just was relaying how i felt because most of the people at the hot tub were couples and I felt like i was intruding. I have met single guys there and they have had a good time and return every year, but you also see the guys that really get disappointed because the resort is not what they were told it was by there travel agent or the superclubs BS ads. Yes you will find people of all ages at hedo2 from 21 to 70, I just said the average age seems to be around 40. In the 6 times I have been to hedo, the single guys way out numbered the single girls. If you are going for the reasons you stated you will have a good time, you will meet some of the best poeple on earth. It is the single guys who go to hedo thinking that they are going to have women just waiting to have sex with them, that the place is one big orgy are the ones who are really disappointed. Superclubs ads show of all these young hot bodys all over the resort, and I hate to say it but that is not the norm either, you will see more people who are less than fit than those who are.

the one thing I have learned on this site (haven't been yet going jul 31-aug6) is to just go and have fun. If you are a fun loving, relaxed and outgoing person you will have fun anywhere. If you aren't then you probably wouldn't have fun no matter where you go.

Quote Originally Posted by dunc View Post
    the one thing I have learned on this site (haven't been yet going jul 31-aug6) is to just go and have fun. If you are a fun loving, relaxed and outgoing person you will have fun anywhere. If you aren't then you probably wouldn't have fun no matter where you go.
    Ding, Ding Ding! Winner! Winner!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dunc View Post
    WOW!!!!!!!! Dunc, we are seeing a whole new philosophical side that we had no idea existed. You will from this point forward not be just another pretty face....lol..

I jus wan go home mon!

Ivy and Rick
    www.awolinhedo.com
    "The only bumping you get when ya travel with AWOL, is the good parts bumpin together"
    Trip #8, 8/2 to 8/9

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12