Thread: Family Reunion at Braco?

Family Reunion at Braco?

Does anyone know about a family reunion that is taking place at Grand Lido Braco this June? They said it is an annual reunion called jamaica jump off. The reunion folk posted dates and links on another board and it is when we are there. We will be at GLB from May 31st to Jun 7th and are wondering what this is all about. Thanks for any help you can give. Nora

Oh, sorry you are goin there, family reunion or not. But maybe you can salvage your time in Jamaica by gettin a Hedo pass, better than nuthin
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

What is a jamaica jump off family reunion?

Thanks, I think. We are getting passes to Hedo. Not ready to take the plunge yet. Maybe a trip there next time. Does anyone know about this group? We were given a link jamaicajumpoff.com on a web site called denny p. We did visit the link and can't really figure out what it is all about. Any answers about this would be great. If not we will see in May when we get there I guess. Nora

This group is the Infamous Lorenzo's Birthday Bash group that usually takes over H3 every June. Don't know why they switched resorts or names but its the same group. For more info, search previous threads for this group. Check this link
    http://thejamaicajumpoff.com/
    Akilah

Looks like a cool group to party with. . . . .

DAMMIT!

November 3-9th 2007 - 1st Trip - H3
    June 18-22nd 2008 - Starfish Trelawny
    June 3-7th - H3

Heh... not from what I've heard.

Generally when they go to hedo you can expect to hear quite a few negative trip reports. The highlight (or lowlight) of one as I recall was dookie in the pool.

IF they've permanently switched resorts that is great I think, though I wonder how Superclubs is going to handle complaints from the more well heeled lido guests.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Thank you for the responses. We are shocked. This is a not what we booked for. We do not think that the family reunion is the right time for us to be at Grand Lido Braco. They look like they have fun but just not for what we had in mind. We've been planning this vacation for two years and don't want to cancel. We don't want to stay at any other resort. Does anyone have any advise? We did call the travel agent and they don't know anything about this reunion or jamaica jump off group or the leader Lorezo. Does anyone kknow why they changed from the other resort? Will calling to GLB manager help at all? We just weren't told about any large groups being there. It's great that families have reunions and they have fun when they are together. We just don't want to be around all of the people. Our kids would love it. It's a lot of teenagers but we would never send them to another country alone that young.We like things a lot more quiet and toned down. No offense to anyone who is related to Lorezo or other groups or families that vacation together. Any more information to fix this is appreciated. Can it be fixed? Nora

Quote Originally Posted by GLBCouple4Hedo2 View Post
    Thank you for the responses. We are shocked. This is a not what we booked for. We do not think that the family reunion is the right time for us to be at Grand Lido Braco. They look like they have fun but just not for what we had in mind. We've been planning this vacation for two years and don't want to cancel. We don't want to stay at any other resort. Does anyone have any advise? We did call the travel agent and they don't know anything about this reunion or jamaica jump off group or the leader Lorezo. Does anyone kknow why they changed from the other resort? Will calling to GLB manager help at all? We just weren't told about any large groups being there. It's great that families have reunions and they have fun when they are together. We just don't want to be around all of the people. Our kids would love it. It's a lot of teenagers but we would never send them to another country alone that young.We like things a lot more quiet and toned down. No offense to anyone who is related to Lorezo or other groups or families that vacation together. Any more information to fix this is appreciated. Can it be fixed? Nora

This isn't really a "family" reunion, with a bunch of teenagers and the term "jump off" is an expression. . . . . slang if you will.

So, I would see if your agent could rearrange your travel dates. If you have planned this for two years, I would def change your dates. . . Is that possible?

Anyone else have any advice?????

Hope that helps

Sweetheart 27

November 3-9th 2007 - 1st Trip - H3
    June 18-22nd 2008 - Starfish Trelawny
    June 3-7th - H3

Dookie!!??!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Heh... not from what I've heard.

Generally when they go to hedo you can expect to hear quite a few negative trip reports. The highlight (or lowlight) of one as I recall was dookie in the pool.

IF they've permanently switched resorts that is great I think, though I wonder how Superclubs is going to handle complaints from the more well heeled lido guests.
    Ewww, that's gross!!! If they have made a permanent move GOOD RIDDANCE!!! Dookie in the damned pool

Quote Originally Posted by nathlms View Post
    Ewww, that's gross!!! If they have made a permanent move GOOD RIDDANCE!!! Dookie in the damned pool
    I've been to Hedo twice when this group was there, and one of the times, I was married. They aren't as bad as put out to be. As far as teenagers are concerned, yes they were young but I wouldnt call them teenagers. Alot of athletes, singers, comedians and models though. As far as the pooh is concerned, I don't think anyone saw the actual movement take place, so I don't think it's fair to say they did it. Just my thoughts.
    Akilah

Not able to change travel dates. Maybe resorts if we have to. We didn't recognize any of the athletes singers comedian or models . Guess we are getting up there. Don't feel old but my kids don't know any of them also. You ahve experience with the group. What is your opinion about them. Not as bad is not really meaning good. You said you were married when you met them at hedo. Would you go back if you knew that were going ot be there? Keep lookign for reports or some thing or any thing on them but all there is is a bunch a picture and video. We really just want a nice trip with no noise.

Quote Originally Posted by GLBCouple4Hedo2 View Post
    Not able to change travel dates. Maybe resorts if we have to. We didn't recognize any of the athletes singers comedian or models . Guess we are getting up there. Don't feel old but my kids don't know any of them also. You ahve experience with the group. What is your opinion about them. Not as bad is not really meaning good. You said you were married when you met them at hedo. Would you go back if you knew that were going ot be there? Keep lookign for reports or some thing or any thing on them but all there is is a bunch a picture and video. We really just want a nice trip with no noise.
    Well, I would say that they are far from a quiet group. If I were going to H3, I wouldn't mind them being there, but if going to Braco...I wouldn't want to be there at this time. I don't think Braco is the right resort for this group. They are a little spring breakish if you know what I mean.
    Akilah

Blog Entries
    Hey girl! Just saw your post over here. I was like what the heck kind of family reunion is she having without me?!?!!? And at Braco?!!?! WOW! She was keeping this one on the DL! LOL

Now that I have viewed the subject matter, I must bow out gracefully. Conflict of interest and all of that. (Big up to the entire PIOYH! Crew BOOYAKA! BOOYAKA!) LOL

~EHB~