Thread: first time question

first time question

My wife and I are considering going to Hedo. I am not in to other guys having sex with my wife, but my wife is bi-sexual, and would like to have a three-some with me. It sounds like more single guys from i am reading, I would definitely enjoy the exhibitionism, but wonder is hedonism for us?

Definitely.

Hedo isn't about swinging, it is about being free of inhibitions. For some that means sex in public. For others it means watching sex in public. For others it means sex with strangers.

Now, finding someone willing to do a threesome like that will be harder than finding a couple willing to do two threesomes (you, your wife, some guy's wife, and then some guy, his wife, and your wife). But its possible. If you just wanted to see your wife get it on with another girl(s) but not participate yourself that'd be even easier.

Check out the travel agent list on the homepage and look for "Wild Women's Vacations" they might be what you're looking for.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

It would be rather easy for your wife to find another woman to be with. That is a very common fantasy to explore at Hedo. Probably a lot of husbands/boyfriends will join you in watching the action. But, if you wish to join in there may be more stipulations. However, my husband and I have not really explored either avenue so I'm no expert. I would highly recommend going there though. You will have a blast. Just go with no expectations and just see what happens. You may meet a couple with similar interests or you may just have a great time by yourselves. Either way you will have an awesome vacation.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....