Thread: best night for pass

best night for pass

sounds like a lot of restrictions for couples using a night pass at hedo 2. so.... here are our questions any insight is appreciated.
    since we are not single obnoxious voyeurs will we be allowed on the nude side at all--even before dinner?

we can only go on thurs. or fri. night. toga night sounds good but my wife likes the idea of some sexy dancing with the native men. what night would be better, especially if we are 'restricted to the disco.'

is full nudity allowed in the disco?

is there a hot tub in the disco?

if we are restricted what area of the resort can we utilize.also we are going first week of april. do you think the night pass restrictions will be enforced. we love getting naked would we be better off getting a day pass?

sorry for all the ???? but these new restrictions really put a hamper on couples looking to check out the place thanks

Mebbe it's just me and don't take offense but I don't think the best WRT daytrippers trying to do a drive-by full contact hedo interlude for a notch on their bucket list. It has nothing to do with race or age but has everything to do with the level of personal responsibility and achievement that it takes to afford the freight for the full boat hedo committment. Too often it's human nature to disrespect what they don't share full responsibility for. Passes are intended to be a taste, not full contact equalizers. I don't mean to be a downer but I for one wouldnt go if the place turned into another greyhound bus station.

It's about respect.

Mickster

I don't think you can really *get* the experience of Hedo on a day (or especially on a night) pass. The night pass has new restrictions where you cannot go on the nude side. The day pass allows you full access to the resort & that would be my suggestion for anyone trying to get a feel for Hedo. I say drop the $$ and stay for at least a few days, you won't regret it most likely. If you've already made your reservations elsewhere...that's too bad. Hedo is an experience that takes a bit of time to *get* but worth it IMHO.

As to your questions...

If you are going on a night pass, you will not be allowed on the nude side.

Sometimes there is full nudity in the disco...it depends & is usually later at night.

There is a hot tub above the disco, very seldom used.

If you love getting naked, the I suggest a day pass.

If you're just going to meet/dance with local folks, try the dance clubs in town. The dancehalls have lots of sexy dancing. The Jungle would be a good bet.

As Mickster mentioned, respect in Jamaica is key... for both Hedo-goers & local folks.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

believe me we would love to do the real deal and stay a few days,unfortunately we are travelling with teenagers. we would just like to have some adult fun along the way, and check out the resort in hopes of going on a trip by ourselves in the future. IF we could afford 2 vacations we would not even think about a day pass

It's all so confusing...

Quote Originally Posted by creativelust View Post
    believe me we would love to do the real deal and stay a few days,unfortunately we are travelling with teenagers. we would just like to have some adult fun along the way, and check out the resort in hopes of going on a trip by ourselves in the future. IF we could afford 2 vacations we would not even think about a day pass
    How come it's best to follow some rules to break the rest of the rules? Is this p'raps a Zen thing?
    There's no down side to hedo if you know you wanna go, so just do it right, sans kids, make it a priority then you can go all in. Believe me, going half measures will just frustrate the living sh*t out of you until you do it right.

Mickster

I can definitely relate to your curiosity of what goes on at Hedo. I purchased night passes many times and just had my 1st actual trip a month ago. A day/night pass does no justice especially since these new rules have been implemented! You would have limited time and there is no way to get the full experience in a few hours. It is unfortunate that you cannot do a second adult vacation. But as stated in an earlier post The Jungle is great on Thursday and Saturday nights and I think Rick's Cafe is the spot on Fridays. Hope this helps...

Curiosity? What curiosity?

Quote Originally Posted by nathlms View Post
    I can definitely relate to your curiosity of what goes on at Hedo. I purchased night passes many times and just had my 1st actual trip a month ago. A day/night pass does no justice especially since these new rules have been implemented! You would have limited time and there is no way to get the full experience in a few hours. It is unfortunate that you cannot do a second adult vacation. But as stated in an earlier post The Jungle is great on Thursday and Saturday nights and I think Rick's Cafe is the spot on Fridays. Hope this helps...
    Who here is curious about what goes on? Dude! You already know 'cause yer here! What you're really curious about is what you'd do once there. That'd be up to you. There's a right and a wrong way to color outside the lines.
    It's not so much about some head as much as whassup in your own head and on what level you connect with others like yourself and still being cool within your own limits and capabilities. I'm wary of those that think hedo is a place to not give a shit about anything other than getting off and then taking off as that puts the rest of us at increased risk.

Mickster

Dude, get a grip. You do not speak for the masses! Just because a person has heard second hand about ANYTHING does not automatically mean they truly know what the truth is or is not! If you are so positive of your view of what Hedo is or is not, great. But that doesn't give you the authority to tell anyone else what they are thinking. And as far as 'getting off and then taking off as that puts the rest of us at increased risk' goes, Hedo is an adult only resort. As an adult you and everyone here knows to make adult decisions and take responsibility for you own actions.

Quote Originally Posted by nathlms View Post
    Dude, get a grip. You do not speak for the masses! Just because a person has heard second hand about ANYTHING does not automatically mean they truly know what the truth is or is not! If you are so positive of your view of what Hedo is or is not, great. But that doesn't give you the authority to tell anyone else what they are thinking. And as far as 'getting off and then taking off as that puts the rest of us at increased risk' goes, Hedo is an adult only resort. As an adult you and everyone here knows to make adult decisions and take responsibility for you own actions.
    WELL SAID!!

Dudes, yer being way too serious

Quote Originally Posted by catey View Post
    WELL SAID!!
    No problem, dudes, we know what we're each about, no worries, no foul. I'll go to my Hedo, you go to your Hedo, it's all good.

Mickster