Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sexual Etiquette

Sexual Etiquette

I really dislike being so blunt, but I can't seem to find an straight answer as I surf through these many postings. Are people going to this beach/resort and actually having sex right out in the open - or on the beach? Can myself and my lovely lady make love on the beach amidst the cool breezes under the warm sunlight? With people watching? We've never been to a Hedonism resort before, and this sounds extremely exciting for both of us...

Dude...just go have fun... if it happens...ENJOY

I've never been before either and from what I've found browsing all the posts is that sometimes you can in the middle of the day in a populated area and sometimes you can't. I guess this all depends on the security guards and how they're feeling. There is also a mythical 5pm rule. Before 5, no good. After 5 whatever. Also I hear that at night time the nude Jacuzzi is a free for all. This is just what I hear. Good luck and have fun.

SexInVegas
    www.sexinvegas.com
    Hedo III May 31st - June 6th

Quote Originally Posted by BUMintheSUN421 View Post
    I really dislike being so blunt, but I can't seem to find an straight answer as I surf through these many postings. Are people going to this beach/resort and actually having sex right out in the open - or on the beach? Can myself and my lovely lady make love on the beach amidst the cool breezes under the warm sunlight? With people watching? We've never been to a Hedonism resort before, and this sounds extremely exciting for both of us...
    What happens in hedo stays in hedo!

Quote Originally Posted by BUMintheSUN421 View Post
    Mostly it's a matter of respect really. If anyone complains to security they will stop you at least during the day. At night especially in the nude areas it's no problem. During the day it's best if you are a bit more discrete.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

As I said in another thread it can and does happen...

On our trips I've never seen anyone on the sand at the water's edge doing the
    horizontal mambo during the day, but its not uncommon to see all styles and
    flavors of oral activity any time of the day or night.

As I also said, my wife and I made love in the ocean 15 or 20 feet off shore in waist
    deep water at ten o'clock in the morning with the whole resort walking by. Yes,
    the 'action' was below the water, but anyone that looked knew what we were doing
    and over my wife's shoulder I saw many people watching us as they were walking
    by.

I can also say that in the pool and in the hottub, if you saw a couple face-to-face
    enjoying a little private 'conversation' there was probably action going on under
    the water. My wife and I would often enjoy a little insertion like this, although we
    never went to climax like that in the pool.

In the evening, in the hottub was a different. I remember one night we were there
    and there were about 12 to 15 couples in the hottub. Maybe 2 or 3 couples
    were chatting and enjoying drinks. All the rest of the couples were engaged in
    one-on-one 'conversations' with their partners. Every so often you'd hear some
    grunting or a little louder moaning and then one of the couples would get out of the
    hottub and go to the pool to cool off.

And as for down on the beach I can tell you you will find activity there after dark.

Now, please don't take what I've said the wrong way. You won't be tripping
    over people making love as you wander around the resort, but with the very
    sexually charged atmosphere of Hedo, sex and even sex in a public setting is
    as much a part of the Hedo environment as togas, skimpy pajamas, nudity, and
    drinks with quantities of rum.

Back here in the world, my wife and I have what I imagine is a pretty normal
    sex life for a late middle-age couple that has been married for 30 years. On our
    last trip to HedoII for the 7 days we were there we probably made love 20 times
    and probably 5 or 6 times it didn't happen in our room...

Mike

hello

Just got back from Hedo 3 and here is what I saw: some daylight activities at the Nude pool area....one in particular was followed by applauses....but I only saw that once....and yes I also heard the 5 pm rule.

Some daylight activities in the ocean ( I know because I did some....)

Lots of activities during night at Nude beach, hot tub and Nude Pool area, and lots on the swinging beds....with invitation (sometimes) from the people to participate with them.

The post by ZED is very acurate of what I saw
    Last edited by Pilot4Ever; 02-23-2008 at 02:50 AM.

Hello,
    During the day thing are pretty calm. Once midnight comes there is alot happening. Seen it all and was involved in just about everything. Have fun.
    First trip was to Hedo III June 2007.
    Heading back to Hedo III June 16th to 20th 2009!

Thank you for the straight foward answers... With those thoughts in mind, we may just skip the Bahama cruise and fly to Jamaica instead...

I almost forgot... Is this area open for pubic access, or do you have to be a guest at a particular hotel...

So resorts have partnerships with others. You will have to check which hotels share partnerships. Not sure which ones do. I know there was a good from a hotel up the road but don't remember the name of the hotel. Sorry about that.
    Just stay at hedo it is well worth it.
    First trip was to Hedo III June 2007.
    Heading back to Hedo III June 16th to 20th 2009!

Hedo is a part of the superclubs group which includes breezes. Also you can get a day or night pass for Hedo.

reciprocating fun in the sun

OK this works for a memorable experience or two: Inflatable kiddie pool just big enough for two, set it out to the lagoon, and use it as a floatie for whatever suits your fan(TA)sy, Get the clear or the opaque with the inflatable floor depending on what your thing is. Money well spent. Otherwise, just use what's there and dare the po-po's to swim out and stop you!

Mickster

We just got back from Hedo2 and for the most part couples were intimate in the evenings, but on the last two days a swap group came in and two couples were putting on a show right next to the bar, personally I thought it was pretty uncouth, but hey its allowed I guess. I much prefer the intimate sensual energy versus raw sexuality and we were glad to be going home, cause our last two days the energy definelty changed. We will be making sure that it is not a lifestyle week when we go next.

bearraven:
    I like the whole sensual thing primarily as well, more tantra than trauma. It's all about whatever you are comfortable with. The MNSS is coming up and I hear the traditional displays will again be available, but it doesn't bother me. Only thing I got against some stylers is that if you don't wanna trip like they do, that's the last time they bother being sociable.
    Enjoy your next trip.
    Mickster

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast