Just a handy tip:

The Seattle to MBJ is one long fricken haul.

Going to a place like Hedo, or any other resort where you usually pay by the night, I've actually found that doing the red-eye the night before works out really well..

If I were to leave at a reasonable time from here (8-am ish), I would end up getting into MBJ late in the evening, and Hedo probably around midnight.
I'd be completely worn out, plus I'd be paying for that night in full.. which would actually include the festivities of the preceding day at Hedo that I was actually no where near.

If I were to leave a little later, I may get in at 6 or 7 in the morning, but would run the risk of not being able to dump my stuff in my room for many hours, and I'd have to take off work (again) and be worn out to boot.

What I have done the last 3 times, is actually take a red-eye out at 10pm or 11 pm, that way I can sneak it in on a Friday, go to work as normal that day, come home, have a relaxed dinner, head to the airport, do an easy security (crowd is gone by 8pm or so).

That flight usually lands around 7am, grab a coffee & bfast at that airport. Change T-Shirt & underwear that I wore the day before, hop on the flight to MBJ around 9 ish, get into Jamaica around noon, Hedo by 2ish, and in the nude pool around 2:01ish, Dirty Banana around 2:02ish. Around 6pm, you should be good & buzzed, your room should be all set, and all you have to do is pick up the key. You've enjoyed probably 90% of the portion of the day that the others at the resort have been awake.

After a full Friday at work, I find I can snooze on the plane without difficulties. Being comatose for the majority of the trip is great.

So, my humble suggestion is that you hit MBJ at the sweet spot around noon, that way the beer at the pitstop won't jar your system too badly and work your itinerary backwards from there.

Just my two cents.