Thread: Short but sweet

Short but sweet

Awesome. Could probaly just some up the whole trip and be done. But I can't, our first trip to H3 was fantastic, we stayed from the 6th to the 12th in the quad area, but basically lived in the nude area. I don't think we ever got back to our room before 3am and on our last night it was more like 7am with an hour and a half of sleep before heading out. We met really great people, and even though we weren't there to swing, after meeting these fine folks it is definately on our minds. Hedo basically rejuvinated our marrige and we overlooked any small details like an ok meal or the repetitive music, who cares we were there to have a blast and thats what we did. Definately the best birthday I've had in a long time. We will definately do it again, and mabye bring an ipod for sanity. The weather was perfect, only one morning of rain, again who cares. Was suprised that the pools were as cool as they were considering the warmth, but so what they had hot tubs.
    I think next time we will include valentines day into the mix, just missed it, but judgung from the crowd arriving it looked like a good time. One question for the veterens; is the weather always that nice in Feb., some people said it can get down into the 50's? It certainly didn't for us and there were no biting insects to speak of either? When is the best weather in Jamacia with no bugs? Thanks to everyone on this site and at Hedo for great time

Blog Entries
    Glad you had fun. We have been in May and November. Definitely liked May more than November as far as weather. I like it warmer. Looking at June for the next trip and hoping it will be even warmer than May. I only want it warmer for the sake of the pool temp. I was fine with the outdoor temp in November, but the pool was a "severe shrinkage" levels(lol)...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...