Thread: New couple that is new to all of this

New couple that is new to all of this

Hi, we are a couple that is new to the swinging scene. We are considering going one of the Hedo resorts this year but I am yet to find out exactly what happens at them. Can anyone point me into the right direction to find out if its what I think or maybe not as wild.

Thanks

It is what you make of it. Just be polite & friendly and when in doubt - ask. Not everyone there is a swinger...although a lot are. Some of the games that the Entertainment crew put on on the nude side or in the quad pool will get the party started. Imagine a human sundae contest that starts out innocently enough until you have a line of guys all in a row licking chocolate & whip cream off their wives. It turns into a mass oral sex session right on the edge of the pool - that heats things up pretty quickly!!!! Where it goes from there - it depends on the people involved......Now that I think of it, the naked body shots are pretty hot too!!!! - MRS. NV

Hello two other friends and I are visiting Jamaica in May. We are wondering if Hedo II is better than III can anyone tell me their opinion.... Thanks!

Also is hedo mostly couples?

Hedo is mostly couples, but singles are welcome! Most singles are considerate, and respect others, which is great! Ocassionally there are those that are "different", but they seem to be "put into their place" quickly. Our first Hedo trip was in Sept. 2007 with the JWST, and we were skeptical at first. It took the wifey and I about...say...2 hours to get comfortable and make friends with the finest people we have ever met! Have no fear..go, enjoy yourself, respect others, and have a blast! Hedo truly is paradise, and you will have the time of your life! We can't wait until Sept. 2008 with the JWST, they are a terrific group of people. Feel free to join us in Sept.!

Thank you for your post! Do you know between the two resorts which is best II or III? In reading the post I think most people talk about II.

I have no idea.. I think it is where you go and get accustomed to. I know we had a wonderful time at Hedo III. You are more than welcome to join us at Hedo III from Sept. 6 -13th 2008! You can check out our wonderful group at:http://www.jwst.com
    I promise we will do what SO many people did for us last year...they showed us around, introduced us to everyone, and we were at home in paradise from that time on!
    I see you are from Tennessee...hello and welcome neighbor!

Ok thanks for the response. I think it was what i imagined! lol Are the restaurant free, i.e is it all fully inclusive?

Yes...fully inclusive. Forget the wallet, pocketbook, purse....just bring some slutwear (for the evenings), theme clothes if you wish, remember...you are in your birthday suit most of the time... and lock everything else up in the room safes! The only time you need money, is if you want to purchase something from the souvenir shops.

also, IF you do any excursions - they cost extra $$