Thread: What's your pleasure??

Wink What's your pleasure??

That is a question every Hedo virgin should ask themselves before going. My 1st trip a couple of weeks ago wasn't all hot and steamy like those of many but it doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. Hell, I'm already planning trip #2 for later in the year!! Traveling solo has never been an issue for me. However, Hedo is not your average vacation spot. When I first got in my room deep on the prude side I began looking out the window. Oceanview, perfect. Then I experienced this sexual surge throughout my body that has yet to be satisfied. That was my choice. That's the beauty of Hedo. You get as much as you give. It is what you make it. Opportunuties are yours for the taking. And there was one I should have taken.....but I'm back to the real world. So much for that!!

My advice on those like myself who had never been nude in public; just do the damned thing!!! I waited until day 5 to take it all off. It felt so good I did it again later that day. It really isn't that big a deal. You must remember that you won't be there always so why wait and plan for next time? It may never come. Strip down and be happy!

The food was ok. Some things better than others but not bad at all. I mean who REALLY goes to Hedo for the food? The staff was great as was the entertainment. The only problem I had was on the day I checked out but that is a whole other matter.

The people I met will always have a place in my memory. The diversity is an experience in any situation. There is this idea that only extremely freaky and/or nasty people go to 'places like Hedo'. No judgements at H2!!! I met all sorts of folks with differemnt backgounds and reasons for being there. And what's wrong with a little freakiness between nekkid friends anyway ??!!

Anyway, I am always in a better mood after returning from the island and this time is no different. Being at Hedo really gets you more comfortable in your own skin. I just want to walk around booty-butt nekkid all the time!!!

No my report isn't at all sexy or even sexual (I do keep secrets . I still had a great time. I am more open to what comes my way. So, again I ask...What's your pleasure??? You can find it at Hedo !!

Thanks for my memories

Hi Nathlm,

I sure do hope you return to hedo soon, you certainly added to my memories and i'm glad to hear that you worked up the courage to do the nekkid thing later on. If you're ever again in need of warmth on a cold night ... gimme a shout
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before