Thread: undecided single male hedo 2-3

undecided single male hedo 2-3

hello again. why can't i still make my decission on going either to hedo 2 or hedo 3. WWv is going to hedo 3 at the ned of march. sounds like fun. but yet hedo 2 the original sound like a great party place. then you read the threads and bith sound like a PARTY. what am i to do! help me someone!!!

Just to respond to your questions -- Wild Women's Vacations is for couples and single ladies only -- no single guys can sign up for their trip or participate in any of their activities. Besides that, the ladies in that group go with them because they're more interested in girl-girl play and might not be so interested in hooking up with a single guy during that week.
    Single guys can certainly go to H3 during that week, just can't participate in the WWV activities.
    If that's the week you want to go, then H2 might be a better bet. There will be a party there for sure.

Tried to convince a single guy going to H3 at this time of the same thing, but he would not take my advice.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

oh i will take your advice. i mean that is why these forums are here. right. thanks folks for your responce. so like the roulette dealer says "no more bets" hedo2 it is.

why not both?

Have you looked into a sample package of sorts? I was just wondering since it is in the Superclubs family and I have heard of a Super Surprise package so a sampler has to be an option.

The suprise package is no longer available when I looked for 2008 at least

Peter

They have a package where you get 3-4 days at each Hedo. We know some folks who are doing that for their first trip to get a sample of each. I think it's called a Super Sampler...LOL. BTW...Hedo 2 is the one to choose. Dom, what dates are you going?

TNR

hey tamnrudy. well with the work schedule and time. it looks like i'll be able to go to hedo in late march thinking the last week. which falls perfect for a vacation, cause its the end of winter beging of spring. you think its good timing. or should i look for later or sooner. ok thanks folks.

Hey Dom,

We go MidMay as that is wnen many of our friends go. Last year we went end of April/Beginning of May and it was too cold in the pool for me (Florida gals can't take the cold! I mean, heck, it's got to be in the 70s in the pool! Brrr...) especially late in the day when the pool is mostly in shade. Mid May is perfect. So...for us, as well as for work reasons, March is not good. It depends on your preferences.

That said...ANYTIME AT HEDO IS THE TIME TO GO! So if March is when you can schedule....PERFECT!

There are visitor schedules here and at dennyp.com so you can meet folks going at the same time...email and make some friends before you go. You'll be set.