Thread: booking questions

booking questions

My fiance and I were going to book on the superclubs website and noticed that the price difference between a regular room and an au natural room was like $200.00. Is this an expense that is worth it or is really just a gimmick. some advice from those that have been there would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

If you plan on spending most of your time on the nude side it would be more convenient to book on the nude side for the simple reason that when you want to go anywhere on the nude side you can just walk out nekkid. We opted for the nude side for the extra $200 and it was worth it to us. Besides you will be closer to where all the night time fun takes place.

What we do is book ROH. When we get there I ask for nude side. If they wont give us nude I will ask to upgrade and pay the diff. Last trip I actually had the credit card out ready to pay when the manager came out and said that it was OK and put us garden view nude (H Block). This would probably depend on occupancy we go in Aug and its not that bad.
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2

After many trips to Hedo II it all depends for me on 1) how long I'm going to be there and 2) how I feel like spending my $$.

You can go to the nude side & enjoy everything it offers without having a room there and vice versa with the prude side. Booking a nude room just offers you less walking time to/from your room during the day and at night (if you do the nude hot tub). It's a longer walk to dinner, disco, waterslide, etc. from the nude side.

Keep in mind that NONE of the walking is difficult OR too far. It all just depends on what you want. If I'm going for 2 weeks, then I tend to like my room on the nude side as I spend a little more time in it on longer trips. On short trips I don't care at all. And if the price is a lot different, I book ROH (run of house) if it is available.

I'd say if you want/need to save money, then book prude side or book prude side & use the $200 for a nice couples massage!

In any case, have a fabulous trip & don't sweat where your room is, it doesn't matter much at all.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Thank you!! This makes our decision easier!!

Quote Originally Posted by rugby View Post
    My fiance and I were going to book on the superclubs website and noticed that the price difference between a regular room and an au natural room was like $200.00. Is this an expense that is worth it or is really just a gimmick. some advice from those that have been there would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
    You may need to check out a TA . A lot of times you can get a better price then you booking it your self.

www.info@wildwomenvacations.com Talk with Robert and see what he can do.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

My wife and I have been to HII twice and have booked a nude ocean-view room
    both times and I don't think we'd ever do anything different into the future. I enjoy
    waking up in the morning and looking out onto the beach and the ocean. It touches
    something in my soul to have that view. Add to it that it doesn't hurt to look out and
    see the happy naked people walking back and forth.

The nude pool and hot tub may be on the end of HII, but to us they are the _center_
    of the HII. We're not nudists, swingers, or heavy-duty partiers, but if we're going to
    go and lay on the beach, swim in the pool, or relax in the hottub while we're at Hedo
    its going to naked on the nude end.

So, if that's where we're going to spend our time, we might as well have a room on
    that end, too. Yes, its not that long a walk, but if we want to grab a quick dip in the
    pool after a little 'afternoon delight' in our room before getting into our pj's for dinner,
    we don't want to have to run all the way to the other end of the place just to do it.

I know that everyone has their own bottom line about what to pay for a vacation, but
    to us, when we look at the whole cost of a visit to Hedo, the little extra to get a nude
    beach room is worth it.

Mike

Hello:
    Just got back from H2 yesterday and if I were you i would book garden prude. The reason i say this, is this is the cheapest and you can feel free to walk from the prude side to the nude side without clothes. No problem at all. In fact last week, half of the prude beach was either nude or topless. We saw people walking on the prude side without clothes all day long and no one cared or said anything. The resort was completely full last week (2/10-2/16) and it was no big deal.