Thread: Newbie Here!

Newbie Here!

Hey everyone! I am a newbie to this site as well as Hedo resorts. My husband and I have always wanted to do a "clothing optional" resort for a vacation. We are planning on going next July 2009 to Hedo III. I have so many questions, I have no idea where to start. I suppose one good place to start would be where do you book your trips through? There are so many places, just not sure who to trust. So advice on that would be great.
    There are parties in the evenings at Hedo III, where in the world do I find the costumes for it? Togas--help!
    I am bracing myself with this next question--do only beautiful thin cute, tan bodies go there? I am not so tan, consider myself beautiful, but could afford to lose 20 pounds--I certainly do not want to be sequestered to my room for being 20 pounds overweight. Somebody make me feel okay about this!

Thanks for all of the advice ahead of time!

~K~

Here are two good travel agents that specialize in trips to Hedo:
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.dennyp.com

For resort-suitable slutwear:
    www.wickedtempations.com
    www.spicecloset.com

The resort will furnish sheets and instrucions with which you can make a toga for toga night.

SuperClubs uses thin, cute, tan models for its advertisements. That's not what you'll see when you're there, so stop worrying about thin bodies. Just go and be yourself and have a great time. Most of the people are just normal folks you would see at the grocery store, Wal-Mart, or your local country club.

I know you're new and have lots of questions. To get them answered, I would start by reading the trip reports on this site and when you have specific questions, try the search function. Nearly all newbies ask the same questions and they've all been answered many times here and in other forums. Spend some time searching through all the resources on 4Hedonism. If you have more questions after that, then come back here with specific queries and you'll get great answers.
    Mike

Everyone Beautiful at Hedo as far as I'm concerned. Its all about enjoying yourself. If someone says otherwise they are at the wrong resort.
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2