Thread: Is everyone at Hedo?

Cool Is everyone at Hedo?

It has been VERY quiet areund here! The dog days of summer!
    Anyhow, with that said, to try and get something going, I want to ask a few questions:
    1) How did you first hear about the Hedo resorts?
    2)Without breaking the "rule" what was the funnest thing that happened to you at the resort? Or what was the wildest thing?

Answers:
    1) read about the resort from Fromer guide to Jamaica, and from that checked out the Net to see what was it really about.
    2)wildest: sitting in the nude hot tub and watching 3 guys and a lucky lady having adult fun. I would never see anything like this from where I am from. Funnest: watching a bunch of us drunks playing vollyball, and getting sand in areas that no beach has gone before!

Hope to hear your stories
    Kris

Ya, but maybe it was from the 4th of july weekend.

1. Don't remember. Probably Playboy.

2. Some guy walked out of the nude pool bathroom with toliet paper hanging out of his crack. Everyone laughed and finally it seemed he noticed and went back in... only to come out with it still there.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

WEllllll.....

To answer your questions:

1) My husband suggested Hedo to me as a possible honeymoon desitination. I was so upset because I couldn't figure out why he would want to look at other naked women on our honeymoon. But, then he explained the whole sex on the beach thing and I was sold. It won't be so hard to get me back there next time!

2) Well, my funniest memory is giving my husband pleasure on a raft within an hour of getting to the resort. I couldn't believe it. I guess I'm more of exhibitionist than I thought .

Great questions!
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

more info...

To add to why Hedo,
    We were going away to get married, and it came down to 2 places, Cuba or Jamaica. That was going to be decided on how many people were going to come with us. Cuba being the place if many people, Jamaica if few people. The reason was the cost for the guests of the wedding (around $1200/person for Cuba). In the end, it was just us, Thank god! I do not think we would of had 1/2 the fun if anyone we knew went with us.
    Now if someone comes with us, we are not worried, becasue no matter what we do, there will be someone out there that will top us!
    Sofar the responces have been great, but where is the rest of you sleepy heads!
    Have a good weekend
    Kris

The first time, that I heard of H2, was from the travel agent. My bud and me wanted to go someplace for singles with no rules! They showed us H2 and what went with the place and we were sold! The place lived up to everything we had hoped for.
    The wildest thing, that I had seen, was group sex at the hottub. I have never seen that before, nor have I seen it since. WOW!

Group Sex is one of thee greatest things about Hedo 2

1: Found it online, then read the book...

2: Funniest thing we have seen, naked men humping the windows behind the disco bar (They look out to an underwater view of the prude pool)
    Safe Sane Consensual Week is BACK at Hedo2 for a taste of Kink!
    Players, not Posers
    (Nov 11th - 18th)

hmmm...

Well, my husband and I have been seperated for a year (because of his job) and decided that we needed a vacation when we reunite. We both decided that Jamaica would be a cool place to go, and then my neighbor suggested Hedo III. Anyhow, being the big prude that I am I was totally against the idea, at first... But after reading everything that people had to say and thanks to the help of rebelwolf in connecting with the Hellians group, I must say that I am totally looking forward to going! We are going June 16-21, and I guess I will have to get back with you guys on the wildest/funniest thing when we return!

this is a great post!
    1) Went to a SC Breezes in Nassau, considered Hedo but our TA at the time said "you don't want to go there, trust me" hahaha! NOT! Think I can get some compensation for her really bad advice?

2) Tie between two things..... Dragging my hubby into the disco restroom for a quickie (should of seen his face!) and the two women who had a bet who could/would kiss me first.. what!? lol