Thread: Inviting Neighbours

Question Inviting Neighbours

We were talking to our neighbous about our wedding/ honeymoon at Hedo III last Jan. and told them what agreat time we had, along with some of the better stories that happened. They laughed and asked if we were going again. We are planning in going back in Jan 05 for our 1st year. They said that they would be interested in going with us.
    They are great people to hang out with, and I told them that what ever happened there, would have to stay there. We and they are not swingers (but if the conditions were right, who knows), and from talking to them, I know they are not offended by much.
    I am wondering this: has anyone taken there neighbours and wished that they did not? And would you suggest doing this? Any advice would be great!
    Thanks,
    Kris
    Attached Images Attached Images

I read one story where the person regretted it, the other person was a prude though.

If they object to sex in public or public nudity they shouldn't go.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

That sounds like it could be trouble. I would be afraid of ruining the neighborly relationship. Hedo is such a fun place, but we like the fact that it's our place. Nobody from our normal lives are apart of the Hedo life and in that respect it's sort of our fantasy world. Everyone is different though, so maybe it would work out fine for you.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

My neighbors, NO

I wouldn't take mine, or go with anyone from my family either. Mostly because it might be hard to see them afterward if something did happen that they didn't understand. Your mileage may vary however. A lot depends on the relationship you have now. There is always the possibility you will look at each other diferently, heck that is almost certain. It might be in a good way or it might also be in a bad way.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

small town

Last edited by mroche714; 09-20-2012 at 09:41 AM.

I agree with mroch714. I like being able to be free knowing that I won't see most of the people again. It's not that I wouldn't want to be friends with the people I meet there, but it does allow me to lose inhibitions knowing that what happens there will not follow me home except in my husband's mind .
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

Thanks, and something to ponder...

Thanks for all of your input. You guys kind of told me what I thought. We really do not have to worry about it now, because they received a bill the other day from their last trip to Flordia.

While they were there (the 2nd day or so), the husband had chest pains, and was rushed to the hospital. They did some test, and told him that it was just stress. He went off to enjoy his vacation with his family.

3 months later... a bill came for his little visit amounting to $2600 in US funds (we are from Canada, and this works out to over $3400!)! They called their insurance company, who responded with, " Sorry, becasue you did not contact us within the first 14 days of this event, you are not covered by us." Our government health system will cover part of the bill. I have not hear on how much they will cover.

The moral of the story... IF YOU HAVE TRAVEL HEALTH INSURANCE, FROM WORK OR JUST BOUGHT FOR THE TRIP, READ THE FINE PRINT! Some plans want you to call before going becasue they have "deals" worked out with the health care provider.

Something to think about.
    Kris