Thread: Vegas

Vegas

We're going to vegas for the first time in a very very long time. Since I'm sure most of you like the same things we do, anyone have any recommendations?
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

We were there over Christmas. Stayed in a suite at the Luxor that was great. Went and saw Zoomanity at the New York, New York. It was interesting for a little while, but we ended up leaving in the middle of it. Been to Vegas more times than I can count, so I might just be bored with all of it, so take my experience with a grain of salt. Out of all the Hotels I have stayed in there, I think Luxor has been the nicest, allthough not the most convenient if you are staying on the strip. I personally prefer downtown. It's a lot calmer, but still a nice atmosphere and about a 10 minute drive to the strip.

I'm pretty sure we'll stay at Caesar's. Centrally located + topless pool.

Zumanity was one show I wanted to see, why did you leave?
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

We went several years ago for NYE, we booked the last minute, so didn't get the best accomidations, but we did go see Zumanity, and would highly reccomend it
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

Well, since I don't anyone really well on this site, hope this is not more than you are looking for but have visited here once and plan on going back my next trip out.

http://www.vegasredrooster.com

Can make it what you want like Hedo......tame drinks and dancing or plenty of playrooms!!!
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

If you are into the lifestyle check out the americanlowlife.com forum and you will get all the info you need.

Vegas baby, Vegas

We have seen "O" a couple of times. It gets a bit long, and I have thought about leaving towards the end. THEN, last time we went with some friends that told me it was a STORY... the story of a lifetime, literally. SO, NOW I get it... taken with all the jumping, diving, dancing - it actually gets a little long.

Zumanity is also a Cirque du Soleil and I would guess, that is why people might leave in the middle.... WHEW... sorry, that took so long.

We have also seen Blue Moon Group..... they were awesome.

We played 3 card poker at 10 in the morning, and Les said, "if I win big you have to ride the Roller Coaster" (I HATE them with me). Very first hand she got 3 of a kind and turned 15 dollars into 1200 dollars.... end of gambling for the day. Roller Coaster at Nascar Cafe inside the Sahara... yah try that for fun.

Ok, that is my 2 cents... tell us what you end up doing. We are almost ready to go back.

Greg
    Last edited by gregandleslie; 02-10-2008 at 02:54 PM.

My husband and i went to Vegas and LOVED Zumanity, especially the aerial acrobat with the straps. OMG the sound alone was beyond erotic!

We also saw Blue Man and had a blast!

If you're into it (and it's still there - it was at the LV Hilton) Star Trek the Experience was cool. If for no other reason than to get giant drinks that appear to be steaming - and to get your picture taken with a Borg

(yeah, yeah, i'm a nerd)

We also went to see Jubilee at Bally's - it's THE big "old fashioned" Las Vegas showgirl review. It was very impressive too. I will say though that we had front row seats for that (and i do mean FRONT ROW - my nose was practically on the stage) - if we had it to do again i would definely sit further back.

LV is fun - but i gotta say - HEDO rules for me now
    Have a great time!!!!

Respect,
    Roger & polly
    9/16-9/13/2008 w/JWST
    H3 w/Jamaican Water Slide Team 9/6/08-9/13/08
    http://www.jwst.com

Ok....staying at Ceasars is a good idea but a little, or alot overpriced. You can get just as nice a room with the same centrally located strip appeal if you go with Harrah's, TI, or the Mirage. I love staying at one of those 3. If you're looking for strip clubs or night clubs in general to go to I've personally visited and written reviews for alot of them. Check my site for blow by blows. www.SexInVegas.com . Either walk or cab everywhere. Although we do have the monorail now. Somebody recommended the Red Rooster. Also check out the Green Door. If you want a great breakfast with some of the best bloody marys ever, go to the Peppermill, it's incredible.
    Go see the $150,000 a year Bartenders at Carnival Court at Harrah's. Good times. I could go on forever but I'll stop now. Any questions, let me know.

Remember, what happens in Vegas.....I'm telling everybody...I got pictures too!!

SexInVegas