Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: March 09-15th--getting to know our future friends

Thumbs up March 09-15th--getting to know our future friends

Hi folks, this is Phil. I noticed that there are now a number of couples that are going to be a Hedo II durning the week of March 09 through March 15th and I thought it would be great to start a thread for those of us who will be there during this time--kinda a way to start getting to know our fellow Hedo partners. I know that Scarlet has been talking to one of two of you. Lets see, where to begin---I am 47 and work for in a job that would have me labeled as a bureaucrat (but hey it pays for the trip). Scarlet is a very young (lets see I knew her age at one time--take the number of years married and subtract from the number of years dating before getting married and add 18 to it--hummm ok that would make her about 42 I think assuming i got the number of years married correct) We are from the west coast where traffic is a killer and life always seems to race along at breakneack speed. We both looooove to travel and have been to a number of different countries. Both of us have a baaaad case of dreaded island fever and are already freaking packed and ready to go. We both really look forward to meeting with the group that will be at hedo during this time--

You know we are there..29 days to heaven..haha we will be there a day before you..

Hey Phil n Scarlet and other hedonaughts, Mick here in Michigan, yearning to returning with da lady Linda for Miss No Swimsuit shenanigans-n-hijinx. Sucks fer sure here in Mi and there's no place like Hedo in March. I'm always up for something outrageous for my age (54) and profession (doc) so if anyones got a plan let me know, I'M IN. It seems I just happen to have allll this latex body paint to get rid of somehow. Feel free to drop woospner a line at the yoohoo place. Can't frikken wait to get off the plane at Mobay, hope the bus to Negril has some fellow hedo partiers to get things started. We're flying in early afternoon on Continental on the 9th from Houston, anyone else on that flight?? Lets H/U and start the party early.

See yuh,

Mick n Linda in Mi

Quote Originally Posted by mickter View Post
    Hey Phil n Scarlet and other hedonaughts, Mick here in Michigan, yearning to returning with da lady Linda for Miss No Swimsuit shenanigans-n-hijinx. Sucks fer sure here in Mi and there's no place like Hedo in March. I'm always up for something outrageous for my age (54) and profession (doc) so if anyones got a plan let me know, I'M IN. It seems I just happen to have allll this latex body paint to get rid of somehow. Feel free to drop woospner a line at the yoohoo place. Can't frikken wait to get off the plane at Mobay, hope the bus to Negril has some fellow hedo partiers to get things started. We're flying in early afternoon on Continental on the 9th from Houston, anyone else on that flight?? Lets H/U and start the party early.

See yuh,

Mick n Linda in Mi
    SEE YA THERE!

We'll be there March 5 thru the 11, When you get there my wife will be celebrating her birthday, so we'll save you a drink and get the party started.

Quote Originally Posted by boobiemike View Post
    We'll be there March 5 thru the 11, When you get there my wife will be celebrating her birthday, so we'll save you a drink and get the party started.
    damn skippy!!

Hedo II March 09-15--11 more nights!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by catey View Post
    damn skippy!!
    is skippy buying the first round? We will be arriving a Mobay at 6:30 am so by the time we get to Hedo we figure it will be around 10 or so, so we should be out there around 10:30 to start soaking up the rays--BTW nude cat ride on tuesday anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet & Phil View Post
    is skippy buying the first round? We will be arriving a Mobay at 6:30 am so by the time we get to Hedo we figure it will be around 10 or so, so we should be out there around 10:30 to start soaking up the rays--BTW nude cat ride on tuesday anyone?
    Gotta pick on me!! don,t ya..Do you guys plan on snorkling or scuba diving?I (CATEY)like to snorkle, but there is no way you are going to get me to put a tank on my back and drop me in the sea..Tommy ,in his younger days, was in the navy on the subs,so he would love to scuba again.If you do want to make sure you pick up a water camera, they are pricey at the resort..Tell me what is the cat ride?

Hedo II or bust March 09-15

Gotta pick on me!! don,t ya..Do you guys plan on snorkling or scuba diving?I (CATEY)like to snorkle, but there is no way you are going to get me to put a tank on my back and drop me in the sea..Tommy ,in his younger days, was in the navy on the subs,so he would love to scuba again.If you do want to make sure you pick up a water camera, they are pricey at the resort..Tell me what is the cat ride?
    Pick on you --lol naaaahhhh--not to worry about the camera--have one of those digital underwater ones so am covered there--I do not scuba and am barely passable at snorkling but I am gonna try to get some good underwater shots for the folks at work--The cat ride is the catamaran ride (or the nude cruise) that I think is on tuesday--that is one that Scarlet and I will be going on!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet & Phil View Post
    Pick on you --lol naaaahhhh--not to worry about the camera--have one of those digital underwater ones so am covered there--I do not scuba and am barely passable at snorkling but I am gonna try to get some good underwater shots for the folks at work--The cat ride is the catamaran ride (or the nude cruise) that I think is on tuesday--that is one that Scarlet and I will be going on!
    SOUNDS FUN!!12 MORE DAYS!! WOOOHOO

SOUNDS FUN!!12 MORE DAYS!! WOOOHOO
    I SWEAR I AM STILL ON TUESDAY.. STUPID ME!!! 11 DAYS.. HOW COULD I SSCREW UP ON SOMETHING AS IMPORTANT AS THE DAY WE LEAVE TO HEDO!!DAHHHH

hedo II or bust -9 days and counting down!!

I SWEAR I AM STILL ON TUESDAY.. STUPID ME!!! 11 DAYS.. HOW COULD I SSCREW UP ON SOMETHING AS IMPORTANT AS THE DAY WE LEAVE TO HEDO!!DAHHHH
    i think i am counting the day i do not have to work lol so i am either at 10 or 9 days---whoo my waterproof ipod case with speakers came in and damn those small things do put out . Can just see myself chillin on the raft with the drink in one hand and bob marley singing me to paradise!

COUNT DOWN!!10 more days to go,tomorrow will be the single digit number!!gotta go buy a new pair of red shoes. dont like the ones I got anymore..

When You Guys Get There You Will Know My Wife, She'll Be The One In Her Birthday Suit. Mike & Diana

hedo II or bust March 09-15--hot damn 7 days left

Quote Originally Posted by boobiemike View Post
    When You Guys Get There You Will Know My Wife, She'll Be The One In Her Birthday Suit. Mike & Diana
    but but but everyone will be in birthday suits----lol---your making it sooo hard to find y'all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast