Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day trips

Day trips

It sounds like there's plenty going on at the resort But I would like to see the falls and bob marleys house. Has anybody gone there and what do they charge for these trips?

Quote Originally Posted by RealNGwen View Post
    It sounds like there's plenty going on at the resort But I would like to see the falls and bob marleys house. Has anybody gone there and what do they charge for these trips?
    Been to Dunn's Falls on our first trip, very touristy (sp?), and you had to run the gauntlet of hawkers at the end, cost then I think was about $60/pp, even with all that, it was a blast, but I think its best if you can corral up some others to go with you, thats what we did, and get the video, we paid extra for expidited, and got it 6 months later, but it was great to relive those moments, never been to the Marley house, haven't been off the resort since then, in 9 trips
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

Wow 9 times and you didn't go out. This sounds like it's going to be a great trip.
    Most places I've been to I start to get bord and want something diffrent so I plan a couple of trips during the day.

Lol, yeah it sounds strange, but you get the feeling you will miss something if you do leave, probably won't go off campus this trip either. You go ahead and venture off into the wilds, and you can report back to us less adverturous souls, stuck back at the boring resort, lookin at nekkid body's, PDA's, playing nekkid pool volleyball, doin body shots on the pussy fountain, and drinkin like fool's.
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

In 2 trips we've never had the desire to go "off campus." I doubt very seriously if you'll get bored! The sand gravity is really strong and sometimes it's hard to even get up to find something to eat, much less venture out. We are thinking of doing the falls or horseback riding the last day we are there this time just because we sometimes get the "end of vacation is here" blues.

Hedonism 3
    Feb 13-20

I've herd so much about these falls I'll kick myself if I don't go. I'll do that trip and see how it goes but it sounds like we wont be going out after that.

Post removed.
    Last edited by RembrandtX; 06-05-2009 at 11:27 AM.

2 trips to hedo ii, only went to Ricks both trips.
    H-n-J......We will be at hedo iii the 8th- 13th....
    see you in a few days!

what's Ricks?

wife and i went to the falls and thought it was great. I think it was $60pp but our guide walked us thru all and took pic with our camera, our tour also included a 4-wheeler trip up the mountain to a great overlook of ocho rios and the surrounding area, that was really a blast. Give it a try, it's worth it!

Rick's Cafe
    you can go by boat or by bus, have a few cocktails, watch the sunset and jump off a cliff...lol

Freddy,
    Was that 60 for both the falls and the 4x4? That sounds like a great day trip. How long did it take? Give me a 4 wheeler and I could be gone for a day easy.

RealnGwen, the wife and I were just talking and she figured the total time was about 3 to 4 hrs, and it was a combined package. When you get to the 4-wheeler part you spend maybe 20 min. riding in circles to teach everyone how to ride. Only 4 people in our group and all exp. riders so we were on our way pretty quick.

sounds good. to bad the ride wasn't longer but goto spend some time on the beach that day.

hedo II or bust

Humm will have to see if this sand gravity syndrome gets to me--I know i want to do the naked boat (cat) ride, go to Dunn Falls, maybe go through the trees, and one trip to ricks (Scarlet might want to do some small shopping), but on the other hand, the best laid plans can go awry. How is the water at Hedo II?? clear ? I am hoping to get some underwater shots as well as above water shots

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast