Thread: Toga night

Toga night

We're ariving on Friday. As most pepole go in and out on the weekend are we in for the best party our first night?
    Also are Toga's provided or should we bring our own?

Geez, I bet it's really cold in the Belle Province this time of year. Yea I know, my french sucks, but then who cares I'm from Gods country here on the wet coast.
    The resort will provide you with bed sheets for the toga. As I understand it, no pins or other fastening device though. I haven't been there yet (newbie, 83 days and counting), but the wife and I are making our own here at home, and bringing them. I thinks shes dedicated a yard of material to each of us.

Cold? We made it above freezing during the day this week. Yeah I guess it is. But that'll be fixed in 3 weeks!!!!
    I read on one site that they have costumes for guests for each night but I find that hard to belive.

I wouldn't say Friday is neccesarily the best...it really just depends on the crowd that's there at the time.

As for togas...you get sheets but at times the pickings are a bit slim. Some people make their own, bring store bought togas and other's just bring accessories for holding them together like pins, belts, etc.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Thanks, I think we'll put something together before we go.
    we also wanted to go see Rose Hall, do they arange that there? Any idea what they charge for day trips?

Question Arriving Late Sunday night...

My husband and I are going to be arriving late Sunday night to H3. We are very excited and hope to meet some cool and fun people to hang out with during the week. Anyone that has been down there and taken part in the "theme nights", have any suggestions on what to bring??? (of course I've left things to the last minute...LOL)

If you go to the "Schedule" on the H3 home page, it will tell you all the events going on for the week. I'm a little confused as well though, if things are supplied or if you should bring your own stuff.

This subject tends to confuse everyone - including us
    Hope this helps a bit -
    all I know for certain - PJ night is Tuesday, Toga night is Thursday.
    For toga night the resort provides sheets/pieces of sheets and at some point that day provides a demonstration of some ideas on how to fashion a toga. If you want a different way to fasten your toga besides knot(s) or making a sash (i.e. safety pins, velcro or some such) you must bring it with you. Everything else - PJs, school girl, pirate - you must bring with.

Also, from what I understand, someone correct me if I am wrong -
    The only night that is "mandatory" is PJ - you must be in "sleepwear" to go into the disco - even if that is boxers or thong for the guys, but all others are up to you whether or not to participate but you'll have a ton of fun if you do.

CMOTampa-
    that is correct, PJ and Toga night are the only two you must be dressed in the theme to get in the disco, though even these nights it seems to be loosely enforced
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

Quote Originally Posted by CMOTampa View Post
    Also, from what I understand, someone correct me if I am wrong -
    The only night that is "mandatory" is PJ - you must be in "sleepwear" to go into the disco - even if that is boxers or thong for the guys, but all others are up to you whether or not to participate but you'll have a ton of fun if you do.
    TOGA NIGHT IS ALSO MANDATORY I DO BELIEVE. THIS IS OUR FIRST TIME TOO BUT FROM WHAT I READ, NIGHTY NIGHT AND TOGA NIGHTS ARE MANDATORY.

Dave and Robyn, we'll see you guys there! We get there on Saturday.

Toga and PJ is SUPPOSED to be mandatory. Supposedly "no sheet no eat" but my husband never does the toga and no one has ever said anything to him. I believe I've seen people in the disco without PJ's on, too. (all this at H2, not H3) But you should definitely bring your own costumes.

This is what I (and a lot of other girls) do : But 2-3 yards fabric, tie it around your neck, take it between your legs and up your back and tie a belt around it. WaLa, Toga with train. I suggest see-thru material.

The other nights are fun, too. There is going to be a fun group there and a lot of them will be dressed up, so don't be shy about going all out for the themes.

Hedonism 3
    Feb 13-20

H-N-J : Look forward to gettin there, hopefully we can meet up! I think I've got pretty much the rest of the "costumes" all set, it was just the Toga thing that I was concerned about. From all the helpfull posts, I think I have a pretty good idea of what I need to do and bring...Wal Mart here I come!!!!

T - minus 5 days!!!! So excited!

The only night that stuff is supplied is Toga night. They will give you some small strips of sheets to cover yourself with. The other nights you are on your own.