Thread: First Time Going To Hedo 3 In April.

First Time Going To Hedo 3 In April.

So This Is Our First Time Going. We Are Not Sure What To Expect. We Were Going To Stay Somewhere Else But Decided On Hedo 3. We Are Not Realy Into The Lifestyle So What Else Does Hedo Have To Offer ? We Are Both In Our Late 20's And Are Just Looking To Get Away For A Week. Our Most Exciting Vacations To Date Have Been To Vegas So We Are Looking Forward To This. Is There Much To Do There? Is There Much To Do Outside Of The Resort? Is It Safe To Walk Out Of The Resort? By What I Have Read On This Site The Resort Sounds More Than Awsome But Do We Just Stay There The Whole Time And Don't Bother Seeing The Surrounding Area? Is There Clubs Outside The Resort? Any Info. Would Be Greatly Appreciated. Thanks. Hope You Guys Can Help Out.

Hedo is what you make it. Excluding lifestyle weeks, the resort has as many or more non-lifestyle folks as there are lifestyle. The Hedo experience is different for everyone, but the common thread is often freedom. There are plenty of activities to keep you busy, from scheduled games to various shows. Many find the sand gravity too great to ever leave the resort, although there are some guided tours available for an additional charge. It is not recommended to leave the resort on your own. Again, Hedo is YOUR vacation and there is no pressure for you to do anything you do not wish to. We do have a Yahoo group setup for April, feel free to request access.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HedoIIIApril08/

We will be there in April and are in the lifestyle so watch out, lol.
    Were all harmless, don't even bother pursuing others not interested, and you know who is interested after some conversation in the pool all day. No pressure, no worries, mon.
    Have fun. When are you going in April?
    Paul + sexy joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We Will Be There The 18th Through The 22nd. Thanks For Replying. Have Any Of You Ever Gone Outide The Resort? What Is The Night Life Like? Is It All Relax And Play Or Is Thhere Stuff To Do? How Is The Food At The Resort? Does It Take Forever To Get A Drink? Nobody Seems To Want To Answer These Questions. I'm Just Hoping Me And My Husband Made The Right Choice. Is The Prude Side Just As Fun Or Is It Worth Even Going If We Just Want To Spend Time Alone Together?

We will see you then, we are there at the same time. We have a female friend coming in the same dates as you to spend 4 nights with us there
    We have been offsite for the tours and things, but only time to drink/eat was at Ricks Cafe, and I kinda ruined that by cliff diving and tearing up my shoulder and tail bone, lol.
    Food at the resort is from edible to fantastic depending on the meal and where and what you get. There are 2 resturants onsite, food is pretty good at both, reserve the morning of for what time you want to go there. Sometimes you get a drink right away, sometimes a little longer, its jamaica and jamaican time works sometimes, relax and it will come.
    Prude side is usually empty and all the fun is on the nude side. You can find time alone, taking a walk on the boardwalk at night, visit the gazeebo or one of the hanging beds. There are spots if you want to be alone.
    Feel free to email us if you have any more specific questions.
    Paul + joan
    CopNkitten@aol.com
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We did the Dunn's River Falls and it was awesome. (that is off the resort) Night life is hit or miss.... Some nights the disco (club) was packed full of people other nights not so full. The resort is mostly a relaxed place but there is plenty to do. The prude side doesn't really have much to offer, its all at the nude or quad. There's alot of water activities, diving, snorkleing and such. As for getting drinks, there tends to only be 1 or 2 bartenders per bar so sometimes it takes alittle while to get a drink, so order 2 while your there or bring a big mug. (plastic of course). My husband and I are not in the lifestyle but we had so much fun, we are going back this summer!!!!!! And there is plenty of places to go and just spend time alone. Oh and if you plan on spending sometime in the hammocks, lie on a towel, the net leaves some awful marks on your naked body. hope this helps you.

We had good intentions of visiting some places around Hedo, but we were having such a good time at the resort that we just stayed there, relaxed, and enjoyed the environment.
    I do go off the resort nearly every morning to run a few miles and have never encountered any problems.
    We've always enjoyed the food and have been able to find something to fit our low-carb, low-fat, low-cal diet. (That's so we can drink more dirty bananas.)
    I can't remember a time when we had to wait more than a couple of minutes to get a drink. -- Maybe others have waited longer than that, but that has not been our experience.
    We usually have a good time in the disco and piano bar, but If we can't find fun in either of those places, then we make our own fun in the nude hot tub -- no limits on that!
    Hope you have a great time.