Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real Time Trip Report ver. 1.0 As Promised

didnt take a long time for u to be "friendly" i seesounds like 2 much booze and sunlight dont mix (oh but we already know that) hu care as long as ur having fun right..have u been outside the resort yet or theres no need for it
    yeh man

On My Way!!!

See you tomorrow bud.

Thanks for the info Kevin! Great reports.
    In just 6 days I will be writing some reports of my own (hopefully they will be as good)
    I have been to Hedo ii twice before but this is my first trip to iii.

Keep 'em comin Kevin!
    Thanks!
    Rod

Well, Its going on 9PM here at H3 and there is a whole new group here. Lots of folks split today. Including teh vast majority of the friends I have been hanging out with. (not to mention my very lovely swinging bed partner...hope you got back home safe and sound. Until next time.......).

Today was off and on rain all day. It was actually nice, in my case, to take a nap most all day. I hit the ground running here and ran out of energy about 10 am.The evening is nice though. A gentle cool to the air. Tonight is Gala night. The band playing is superb. The overall talent presented is superb.

I learned today....never ask the front desk for a damn thing. Go to guest services. They ROCK!!!!!!! Front desk not so good.

I ahve been feeling a little empty today. As I was writing this it just dawned on me what I have been feeling today. Do you all remember leaving summer camp, graduating high school etc? The feeling of loosing? Funny how even just a 5 day period of time I managed to meet so many really excellent people.............and now they are gone. Weird the connections that can be made here so quickly. I mean afterall.................we are baring our bodies....why should the soul not follow.

More to come.

Kevin
    Last edited by ColoradoBoater; 02-02-2008 at 09:12 PM.
    In the words of the venerable Jack Sparrow.... "Why is the RUM always Gone?"

THAT ... is the feeling

Well put, very well put. YOU have tonight and tomorrow.. and the next day...and ...

Greg

Coming to the final night at H3. Superbowl apparently is happening today or so we hear. I am sure back in The States it's what everyone is talking about. Not here. Hear its all about the sun, surf, slide, and letting go. The newer croud that showed yeasterday is doing just that. The hot tub last night was waaaayyyyyyy to crouded. Everyone was having a good time but after having enjoyed a slower pace it was a bit much for me. Same with the piano bar.

I woke up to rain again this morning (10:30 or so). No worries, the afternoon cleaned right up and the breeze is moving the humidity along just fine. Have been hainging out with some of teh folks yet here from the same night I arrived. We are all in the same state of "Holy Shit what a F-N Party that was........Now where did everyone go?????".

Am off to the nude pool for a bit. I want to take advantage of some more of this sun.

Kevin

11am and I am thrashed, spen, tired, and completely used. I will add more in teh next couple of days. Havea grat one.

Kevin

Kevin, love that last post, we can tell you are totally trashed!

OK, I am back in frozen Colorado. Sipping a rum, laundry in the dryer, bills gone through and paid. UGGGGGGGGGGGG I want to go back to Hedo.

OK, so before I go cry myself to sleep I will close the remaining of my report with a few high points, a few thank you's, and whatever else I can remember of significants.

Thanks so much Spike, David, and all the entertainment group. We all had a blast. Thank you to the customer service folks for being so excellent. Teach the people at the front desk how to do what you do so well because they SUCK!!!

I was especially happy to meet 4 people while I was there. Patty the fitness trainer was the first person I met there and she really made me feel at home. The week I was there Kay and Steve of www.polepassion.com were visiting from The UK along with the World Champion Pole Dancer Pantera. She is totally unbelievable performance wise. We all partied are butts off. Great time all around.

TJ, sorry I missed you dude. I woke up late for the bus and had to do the mad hangover dash. Hope your having a blast.

Bottom line.....................had a great time, didn't want to come home, can't wait to get back. If all works out I will be heading back in November when Pantera is going down to teach pole dancing.

If your a single dude be nice and show some respect. You will stand out as one of the good guys. I really didn't meet a couple that wasn't cool. I happen to be lucky enough to meet up with a single lady first night and we had a total blast all week.

I would have liked to see more activities on the nude side. The nude beach is TOTALLY under used. What a great place to have a nighty beach party with tiki torches and all that. Not sure if Super Clubs reads any of this but though I would throw that out there. Also, for Pete sake put a bunch more of those swinging beds out by that stupid giant chess board. Matter of fact burn that damn thing. No one moved a single piece all week.

Anyway, I am scheduled to cry myself to sleep listening to Marley and watching the slide show of my trip. Off to bed for me. If anyone has particular questions please let me know. I am happy to answer them.

Kevin

Blog Entries
    Kevin... no questions, just a few statements.

Glad you had a great time. Your inside info to future singles is sure to help. Seems like you fit in just fine with us "couple types." to you.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

thanks for the report Kevin,

I'm a single guy too, and its encouraging to read your story.

there seems to be a "before" and "after" Hedo 3....
    JP

yeah kevin ..ur report was very insightful and encouraging ..i for one do appreciate it a lot
    yeh man

Actually yes, for me there is a before and after Hedo. I made friends there and have been staying in contact with them. One in particular as a matter of fact. Seems to me that, even though Hedo is a resort and business, hedo also very much like a club. Not unlike the marina where I keep my boat. It is a community of sorts consisting of like minded people. Liek any club there are groupls within the whole. Very cool if you ask me.

Now where is the rum, the last two days worth of board meetings have burnt me out.

Kevin

Hey Kevin.

Sorry I missed you.

To anyone who plans on going to Hedo. If you take a partner it seens twice the fun.

The entire trip was first rate. No holds barred.

Pirate night and pajama party night at the disco rock.

They had the Superbowl on a big projection screen in the disco and it was packed.(GO GIANTS)

The nude side is the best place to hang out. Just be sure to get your sunblock coverage complete if you know what I mean. Guys trust me you dont want to end up with a roasted weinner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12