Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real Time Trip Report ver. 1.0 As Promised

Real Time Trip Report ver. 1.0 As Promised

OK,

Hi all. Aromised I am doing a retime daily report on H3. This is froma single guys point of view and might be interesting to whoever.

I arrived here yesterday after, shall we say, dealing with typical ailine crap. My bag didn't arrive. Ug. Enough of that. I am in JAMIACA MON!!!!!!

I have met several people at this point. Lots of CAnadian folks down here right now "ah....."

After some dinner and a show I headed over to the nude pool and tub. Again, more Canadians "ah...." and hada great time. Nice folks so far. I haven't felt left out or slighted because I am a single.

More details to follow...

Kevin
    In the words of the venerable Jack Sparrow.... "Why is the RUM always Gone?"

theres hope for me thus far keep it comin
    yeh man

Thanks !

Thanks Kevin... I wish I was you! Keep them coming....

Greg (and Les)

not sure what ah is Eh!!!
    Canadian
    Married @ Hedo 3 Jan.11 / 2008

You shouldn't feel slighted at all unless you become creepy guy. Met a few reaaly cool sgl. guys when we were there. A couple of creepy guys too. It's all about attitude.
    Married @ Hedo 3 Jan.11 / 2008

Alrighty.....Ahe. lol

Day 2 and things are only getting better. Fist night I slept on a hammock, highly recommended. Last ngiht a lady friend and I shared a swinging bed until the sun came up. Superb.

Thus far I ahve met people from Canada....ah..........Russia, The States, and England. There is a world cahmpion pole dancer here by th name of Pantera giving lessions.

Things mellowed as a bunch of folks have checked out. The people left are really cool.

The level of respect here is really awesome. ZERO judgement. As far as PDA's etc. Sure some here and there. Usually at night around the nude pool. Mostly couples enjoying eachother. I really ahven't viewed anything remotly called a free for all or anything.

Well, its back to the party. Perhaps my 3rd nap of the day at the pool followed by mmmm..........Hedo fun.

Laters,

Kevin

too cool......When do you leave? I will be pullin in on the 8th
    is it worth the extra coin to upgrade to a suite?
    Thanks!

Awesome

Hey there.... Great news Kevin. As an aside has anyone ever tried to type on those computers he is using down there? The 3 machines they have set up in the game room. I can say as I read his labored typing that it's probably not the rum creme talking, it's amazing we can read it at all. Last year, I had like ONE business thing I had to accomplish in our 13 days down there. I went through all the deal of getting the computer time added to the room, and sat down at the machine and began my work that in my office would have taken... oh... seriously, less than 10 seconds. It took 45 minutes, and i had to email it to someone to fix all the spelling because only about 80% of the keys worked !!!

ANYWAY Kevin... KEEP the cards and letters coming. I know what a laborious process it is, and I for one appreciate it.

Make sure you do the waterslide 100 times for me.

Greg (and Les)

Good Job

Kevin,
    Thanks for the reports. I will be seeing you on Saturday afternoon. Sandy has made a final decission to not go. (too bad for her) Can't wait to get to Hedo.

OK, the last report all was well, I had only slept in my room to take a nap after spending a fab night out on a swinging bed with a truly lovly lady. Lets just say last night was a complete repeat of the night before. Some say reruns can get oold but I tell you.....this guy ain't a bitchin.

We crawled off the hanging bed this morning about 10. Had the sun not go so hot I wouldn't be sure prised of we were still there. So off to the room dragging everything that was on the hotel bed back from the hangin bed. The staff is starting to joke about the condition the sheets are in. Complete deteriation would best discribe it.

Today it is completely sunny, light breeze, we had a fire drill...oh ya...almost forgot about the fire alarm. OK scenerio...short squatty bald white dude, thats me, is back in room with swimming head and dehydrated rrr, mmmm, well you know and who comes a knocking but security. Hmmm, what up says I, get out da room mon says he. So out the room I go. OK, picture this.............about 100 people piling out of their rooms to gather my the beach. Is Hedo right. That was the best fire drill I have ever been too. I think they should put it on the activity list.

The room upgrade..........I see no point in it for me. I got an ocean view ground room. I love it. It has been a great place to park my stuff in. Thats about it. I haven't spent anymore time in there then it take to shower, slam a half bottle of head ache killer and run my arse back out the door to do it all again.

If I come down again, as though there is any doubt, I will go for the same building I am in now. Ground floor room. That way I am close to the swinging bed..........the nude pool and the ocean.......

AJP...catch up with me when you get here. Greg........dude this place rocks!!!!!!! Rumble....I am out of here on Monday the 4th....Neddro.....get your ass down here brother.....you will not be disappointed. 1st Timers, AH.........you couldn't be more correct. Go with the flow and its great...........

More to come,

Kevin

I am sure...

it must be pain typing everyday... but, THANKS! I always have had great ideas about a trip report.... by the time I get home, I have forgotten SO much! Way to go Kevin! Keep it up.

I miss it so...

Greg

ahh man colorado u just sold me on everything!!!! now im bout to start doing the count down thing like everyone else..sounds like u r having a ball..ur reports are well written and thanx for all the info..keep us hooked if u can dude
    yeh man

So cool. It's like Im there myself. Just got me way more excited! Have a great time!

Kevin,

You are my hero!!!

Dehydration through Erotication: The state of complete exhaustion caused by coupling way to damn much rum, hot tub, dancing, water sliding, sun, fun, and the pleasure of a fun new play friend. Only cure.......................do it a crap load more!!!!!!!!!

Day whatever the hell this is. Its becoming a blur. Not really sure what day it is. The sun is up and the cool island breeze is what we woke up to again this morning. See the swinging bed section of my reports. HIGHLY recommended.

Toga last night was a good time, na a GREAT time. My lady companion I made made it SPICY. Not alot of toga's but what the heck. Kinda like wearing clothes at the nude pool.............those not wearing toga's wished they had loosened up and done a toga just as much as those that didn't drop trou' and join in on the naked.

More to come......., damn I need a beer.

Kevin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast