This is a long report too to give details on what it's like to be there with Playboy/Nightcalls:

This trip was an extra trip as a surprise for me, Mary Ellyn from Jim, for my Birthday. We had just been to Hedo 3 in April but were coming back now to join Playboy TV's Nightcalls Starts Juli Ashton and TIffany Granath - which was something I have always wanted to do. We went a day early and the Playboy people were due in on Thursday.

We landed in Jamaica on Wednesday around 11:00am and after a 2-hour bus ride got to the resort with plenty of sunshine above. Our room was ready right away, which isn't always the case if you were to come in on Friday - Sunday, so we got unpacked and hit the nude pool as soon as possible. We ran into a few people we had been chatting with on some of the Hedo message boards online right away and the afternoon flew by.

Dinner theme that night is 60's-70's though it's not one I like so I just dressed how I wanted to! There were some games after dinner on the main stage and then we wandered up to our usual favorite spot the Piano Bar. After a few drinks and joining Glenn at the piano singing "Proud Mary" we were sitting around when a small group joined us and we realized it included Tiffany! Jim finally convinced me to say hello and she was very sweet and friendly. Even prettier in person without her make-up on!

The next day, as usual, we spent most of our time at the nude pool with our other new friends. We had met up with the "Cavedweller's" Group online and gotten to know most of them ahead of arriving on their message board. This is always the best way to do things to help break the ice and have friends before you even get there. Though most weren't due until Friday through Sunday, a few like us came down earlier.

Before dinner we see that Playboy TV has a table set up so we wander over to see what is going on and they are telling everyone the girls schedule for the week and trying to convince the ladies to sign up for their "Greek Goddess of Hedo Contest" on Saturday night. Well, after a lot of encouragement, I sign up because the prize is too good to pass up - a week return trip for 2 to Hedo 3, a week in LA including a trip to the Playboy Mansion for Lunch ( THIS was what convinced me to try this!) and attending a major sports event as guests in the Playboy box seats. We have a few rehearsals in which we learn a dance routine (done in Togas) and we'll model a Playboy cami set, and then we have to (gulp!) do our own strip tease dance for the audience!

Thursday night is Toga Night. Though not our favorite, it just doesn't seem right to not dress the theme so we bring our own costumes - really more of an Egyptian type, but then there are a LOT of costumes people wear that don’t' look anything like a toga. There's a big party but no signs of the girls from Playboy. We heard that Juli was out swimming in the "Quad" (clothing optional section) of the resort that afternoon. Now, walking out of the dining area, we see her at the main bar visiting with guests and after a LOT of encouragement from Jim, I finally go up with him and say hello! Just like Tiffany, she is so sweet and friendly. Very down to earth and excited to hear I'm going to join the contest.

Friday morning, the other Cave Dwellers start to arrive. Let me say that this is a very friendly, creative, active group. If you have to opportunity to travel with them you'll have a great time! They get involved in everything as well as initiating many of their own fun activities on the nude side. They are expecting around 70 people this week!

Friday afternoon, we again see Juli and Tiffany at the wet T-shirt contest. Juli even got pulled on stage when one of the girls has to chose "someone" to be a serving platter to eat cookies off of. Both she and Juli seemed to enjoy themselves equally! Juli is down along the edge of the dance floor sitting with everyone else watching the show and cheering the girls on as they are also expected to dance along the floor in front of the audience sitting there. She is very friendly with everyone and getting into the show.

Friday night they have a cocktail reception for Juli and Tiffany who are VERY patient about posing for pictures with EVERYONE there. In fact, all the Playboy staff were friendly and outgoing all week long, though they frequently came to talk to those of us who were signed up for the contest - encouraging us and making us feel welcome and part of the group to help ease our jitters. I give a lot of credit to their bodyguards who though carefully watching the girls were very tolerant of all their fans. Later in the disco, there once again is Juli! She is dancing with guests and naturally I manage to enjoy a dance with her as well.

Saturday afternoon Playboy hosted a party in the Quad with a rump-shaking contest that starred some girls with serious booty control! They dance on the "pussy fountain" which if you aren't familiar with it, is one of the many tables in the pools that has a stream of water spouting up from the center of it. This one however, is much higher than the others, shooting about 5 feet into the air and has earned the title of the "Pussy Fountain" for reasons you can imagine!

Then Juli spots me and another girl and drags us up on the fountain for what she says will be a beer drinking game. Well, I inform her I don't drink beer and she assures me not to worry as I won't be drinking any! We then get put into position - back to back, bent over at the waist, so that our butts are touching, while some guy volunteers to guzzle the beer she pours between our butts and he has to catch as much of it from down below as he can! Let me tell you - that beer is pretty damn cold!!! However, I made a few more new friends! Then - they convince Juli that SHE has to take her turn drinking beer. Suddenly we didn't care how cold that beer was.

We get back to our rooms and there is a delivery of a gift from Playboy TV that includes a Playboy Beach bag and a Playboy backpack, both with a bottle of body rub and Playboy cap inside. After getting ready, we head down to an early dinner as I have to be backstage to prep for the show by 8:30pm. So, Jim eats, I don't! No way am I eating a thing before getting on stage. Tonight is Erotic Formal night and the ladies are dressed to kill. Some of the guys wear nice clothes, and a couple are in bow tie, cummerbund and formal black thong!

Back stage the entertainment crew helps us tie some creative, sexy, satin togas on and before we know it it's show time. Despite our amateur standing and only a couple of rehearsals we all do pretty well. Then we have to model our outfits for the audience and judges. By now the tension is high and we're a nervous wreck. The exec. VP of marketing from Playboy is a judge, along with Al Roker from the Mancow Radio show in Chicago and a few others. The dining room is packed with every bit of standing room used up. What did I get myself into?

For my routine, I did a strip tease for a very sexy lady, and the audience, dressed in a country girl outfit and cowboy hat - dancing to Tom Jones' version of "You Can Leave Your Hat On". Though I felt pretty clumsy and awkward due to my stage fright, I wound up having a lot of fun. The winner was a very high energy, sassy lady from Washington DC who really knew how to dance, but we all had a ton of fun when all was said and done and it was a great experience to look back on. After the show the girls pose for more pictures and autographs and then later we find Juli again dancing the night away in the disco - I get to dance with her again and this time, we had our camera and got pictures!

On Sunday Juli and Tiffany left in the morning, however we still had our new "Cavedweller" friends to enjoy time with. The rest had arrived over Saturday and Sunday and the crowd was in full swing. The pool is full of bodies and activity - from volley ball games to PDA's, all going on at the same time. There is a swing set up from one of the palm trees next to the pool and sitting in the swing is "Baaa-Bette". A blow up sheep! Next to that is the massage table that this group brought down for anyone wanting to give or receive an ocean view massage.

This week also included the Tantra workshop group with Brad and Kim out of Texas offering classes at Hedo all week on Tantra and other sexual awakening topics. We also got to visit with Hedonism1 Webmistress and Administrator. If you ever get the chance to meet them - they are the friendliest, sweetest people who make you feel like Hedo is home! Our weather was great all week - despite the forcast for thunderstorms all week so don't worry if you're looking ahead at the weather channel - it's not reliable! We had mostly sunshine, a few periods of overcast, and only a couple of showers. Definitely tolerable weather and plenty of opportunity for a tan.

Monday we get kicked out of our room by noon, but get to lounge around the pool for our final drinks and farewells with our new friends until 4pm. Then we load onto the bus for the ride back to the airport and for the first time on a RETURN trip, we have to make the obligatory stop at the roadside bar for a beer. Our driver wasn't too pleased as everyone refused to go inside and buy anything - we're depressed and already suffering the withdrawal symptoms of DIF (Dreaded Island Fever) and just want to get on with our trip home.

At least we know we'll be back next spring for our annual group trip "Spring Break" but maybe, if we're lucky, we'll have another trip to squeeze in before that. There's no such thing as too much Hedo!

Jim and Mary Ellyn