Thread: like some fun

like some fun

hi every one something about us we love going nude and looking forward to the party's. we have never done anything like this before. we are not swingers but you never know cause its his 50th so i would love to treat him.

just asking some questions
    1. we are going to hed3 in august and this will be our first time to hed so do you advise us to go for one week or two.
    2. my partner is a bit worried because he gets an erection over everything ha ha would that be a good or bad thing.

from paulene and richard

Hey Peach
    We were first timers last year and was new to the nude thing. We arrived and went to our room and was out by the nude pool within 10 minutes. I also was concerned about walking out and having something pop up also but it was all good. I think its the thrill of walking around naked and partying with everyone you don't have time to get a chub. Unless your partner helps with alittle extra attention.The Nude Hottub is the main attraction at nite time. We were there late august last year and are returning the last week in august 2008. We were there for only 5 days and that was only a tease. This time we are for there for the whole week. I would go for a month but I don't think the liver would survive.
    When in August are you going to be there?
    Bob and Ruth
    Plainfield Illinois
    Hedo virgins no more
    aug.30th-sept3rd 2007
    Bareass bucaneers Naked and Proud.
    Next Trip August 23rd-30th 2008

No worries mon
    Everytime something excited me, I just asked if anyone wanted to play ring toss and everyone laughed and we had another drink, lol.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Go for 1 week only. For most people 2 weeks is way too long, even 8 days feels long for us.

Don't worry about erections, it doesn't happen. Everyone worries about it their first time, and it is always a non issue. Sure, with manual help it'll happen, but if you're worried about the mere visuals exciting you, it really doesn't, you get desensitized real quick.

Plus... you tend to have so much sex back up in the room that well, you're usually not that horny that rest of the time.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing