Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question About Being Nude For The Women

Quote Originally Posted by new_2_hedo View Post
    i guess it's a bit normal to feel a bit shy when it's your first time going to a resort like this especially for some men i suposse being shy of what they have or dont have lollllllll i dont mind really i'm not there to impress anyone but just to have a good time and make some friends
    I little off topic...but funny story.

My first trip to Hedo and really our first nude pool experience went like this. Now I was a little worried in what I had vs others guys...not real concerned but thinking about it!. We got the (liquid) courage to go over on the first day, so we went, we rounded the corner past the gazeebo just as you can start to get a glimse and hear the sounds of the neekid pool. Was thinking this is cool! About that time a guy rounded the corner walking right towards me and the wife...and he was slapping the inside of each knee if you know what I mean...to this day I even think I saw an elbow there somewhere So now I am thinking Jesus what have I got myself into! But being a little drunk I pressed on and found that he was the one out of the ordinary not I....although having a problem like that might not be a bad one!
    Last edited by Face Down; 02-21-2008 at 06:37 PM.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    About that time a guy rounded the corner walking right towards me a the wife...and he was slapping the inside of each knee if you know what I mean...to this day I even think I saw an elbow there somewhere
    I LOL'ed at 'elbow'..

Luckily my first time was the opposite.. I saw a decent enough, confident guy, chatting up three nice looking women, all quite attractive.. He stood up, and i swear he was 'blessed' with an 'inny'.. this was out of the hot tub, so no shrinkage was involved..

It was then that the whole 'attitude is everything, image is nothing' became clear.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by norvalpleasure View Post
    a BIT shy??!! LOL - i have a complex... i have this vision of everyone around me being a total hardbody... and then there i am with having a baby 6 months ago, lost my nice boobs, stretch mark haven (although tanning helped they way they look!!) and i try to remember that i have done this before!! i too am not there to impress anyone, and never seemed to care before... but the thought of HEDO has me feeling shy this time around!! i have already met some fab people on here and know that it should make it easier... where's the shrink when i need to have my fears dealt with??
    While everyone gets the same "Hedo is full of average people" and "go and just be yourself" advice... try this one on for size...

All nudity is cool, unless the nude person is an ass. We all want that GQ and Sports Illustrated body, but only a small % of the public has it, so nobody is expecting it. A buddy and I were once having a conversation about how hot he thought Madonna was. I told him I thought she was REAL average and not near as hot as whatever girl I was putting on a pedastal during that conversation. His point was interesting:

He said that no matter how "average" I though Madonna was, if she was in a room full of gorgeous woman all wearing clothes, but only she was naked, that's exactly where my eyes would go. He had a great point. The hidden message here is that ALL GIRLS look great naked. The worst boobs I ever saw... were wonderful.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Blog Entries

Wink

You are a class act J!

~EHB~

alright alright...rob is agreeing with all of you... so my bad. i know - get over it - and i will... like i said, after i have my first sip of a purple rain - my fears will disappear and i will cheers to all of you... and next year when i come running to the nude pool it will be totally different!
    thank you... enough said i guess!
    The more you drink the less you need your pants

NYE 2016/2017 - H2
    February 2014 - H2
    October 2013 - H2
    November 2012 - H2
    February 2012 - H2
    NYE 2010/2011 - H2
    January 2010 - H2
    February 2009 - H3
    February 2008 - H3

you will not look back once you get naked.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

question from my wife on this subject......

Hopefully i will have the same feelings you all have after my 1st 10 mins on the nude side during our 1st trip in the fall.
    Everyone seems to have the same thoughts and opinoins about size, shape ect....no one cares! Naked is naked and it is great no matter what................
    with that being said...... my wife is so worried...........

She is a 39 year old mother of 4 (Great Mom!) and like someone mentioned before, she thinks her GREAT boobs are not as great anymore (although I love them) and she wants a tummy tuck so bad. If she doesn't get the tummy tuck I'm afraid that she will be too insecure about her appreance to have a good time. I told her that no one really cares. She doesn't believe me.

Anyone who can make her feel better with words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

yes....i can make her feel better....I decided to forgo the boob job 10 years ago, which made it easier when i found a lump this year. I've also increased from a generic A to at least a C cup as I aged. I'm not sure i'd want to know where they'll be hanging in another 10 years.

I did have lipo on my tummy, hips, abs, and outer thighs 10 years ago...OMG did it hurt and I was in a damn girdle thingy for 6 weeks - a tummy tuck is worse b/c they take skin and you will have scars. If she's been watching any of those celebrity makeover shows, I can tell you that in an hour's show, you've got at least 2 months of recovery lapsed.

Fat cells are such that if you're not careful...they will expand, regardless that you had any removed...the other ones just belly right up to the bar and take over.

I will be the first to admit I have tried just about every diet and of course the lipo. What has really been my best bets is karate, pilates, and a bowflex...but you have to be dedicated. Muscles under the chest wall can be developed which give the boobs a better shelf to sit upon (even for a mom...i am one), and pilates just kicks ass when it comes to teaching you how to center your core abs - just learning how to sit, walk, or stand with that in balance makes you look thinner and feel better.

you don't say when you're planning on going to hedo except that it's in the fall. If she decides to spend the money, she needs to plan on doing something very soon - because she will need the time to heal. but she'll also have to plan on doing some exercise as well because after a tummy tuck, you look really outta whack if you gain weight back.

lastly...i don't know how many guys i've talked to that say "they are boobs and they are great regardless"...i think it's the attitude we project, not the tummy we project that makes us sexy. but ultimately, she needs to feel good about herself.

my wife just had some "enhancements" done - they make some very good makeup to cover the scars -she showed me I could not even tell---I will see if I can find the name

put it this way- she is so happy with her self - I think thats why she is ready for hedo - just feels good about her self after two kids -

cheers

Jim and Terri
    hedo 3 Oct 1-6
    fun in the sun from Atlanta to hedo3 Oct 1 thru 6 >

Triple and ATL thanks for the reply's. We are looking at the week of Oct. 13th right now.
    It could be the week before or after depending on babysitters for 4 kids.

Good God we need a vacation!!!

Not sure if the tummy tuck is going to happen by then (big bucks and recovery) so I just want my wife feel that she will feel comfortable going to Hedo whether it is pre or post tuck.
    She is in great shape (she runs marathons) but she doesn't have the body she had before 4 kids. She doesn't mind her boobs as much as the area that she believes needs a tummy tuck.

I want her to have a blast and we have the attitudes that are perfect for a hedo trip.

I have to get her to start reading all the posts and see for herself that most (hopefully most) people don't really care about size or shape, just attitude and personality.

Thanks to all for your insight.

photos

Pictures speak louder than words, show her Hedo photos from forums & other Hedo websites and she will see the cornucopia of different body types that are exposed and appreciated at Hedo.
    Every pair of fishnets finds a pair of stilettos.

Join the April 2009 Party!!! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kittenNangel/

I have looked around for photos but most of them are "members only" on private sites or pics of the grounds and sunsets. Any ideas?

i just sent you a private message with some links

cheers

jim
    fun in the sun from Atlanta to hedo3 Oct 1 thru 6 >

They're Out There

Quote Originally Posted by MaLagetaway View Post
    I have looked around for photos but most of them are "members only" on private sites or pics of the grounds and sunsets. Any ideas?
    Oh Gosh, they're everywhere. Just go to a search engine like www.google.com and then "search images" & type any relevant key word like; Hedo or Hedonism II or Hedonism III. Or use www.ask.com (images) etc.

Thumbnails will come up & then you can click on them. Different ones have photo albums like www.wildwomenvacations.com that you do not have to be a member to view. A lot of travel agencies have many, many photos of real ppl. (e.g. www.castawaytravel.com) that you can view w/o membership.

There's really too many to list; like tomstrips or Hedo groups that ppl. form like: www.themartiniglass.com, (the 2007 album is not up yet but check out the 2005 & 2006 albums).

www.noswimsuit.com is a contest held at Hedo & it has tons of photos!!

www.suncoastswingers.net has a real photo album that does not require membership - as do many, many others.

So pull up a chair for wifey and start surfing!

Sorry that was www.castawaystravel.com

I forgot the "S" in the previous post.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast