Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question About Being Nude For The Women

Registered User CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Tinks and I are really looking forward to the nudism and the opportunity to be as "friendly" and amorous with each other as we like, WHEN we like, WHERE we like and it is that very fact that has attracted us to make our first visit to H2 in early June this year.

Being from UK, we visit Spain and enjoyed the freedom that nakedness gave us on a small secluded beach there, last September. The sun oil was spread liberally by us both (on each other) and I couldn't hide my pleasure as she oiled my genital regions and I oiled hers. It felt wonderful, but we still felt unable to go all the way as some others seemed to look disapprovingly, although one Spanish guy departed with a big smile towards us and a cheery "adios" as he left.

Hedo appears to give us the licence to be ourselves and enjoy all that the freedom of nudity offers. We simply can't wait to experience it. It saddens me that some folks find it all too much - repression is a sad thing.
    You only get one life - LIVE IT!

i guess it's a bit normal to feel a bit shy when it's your first time going to a resort like this especially for some men i suposse being shy of what they have or dont have lollllllll i dont mind really i'm not there to impress anyone but just to have a good time and make some friends

Quote Originally Posted by new_2_hedo View Post
    i guess it's a bit normal to feel a bit shy when it's your first time going to a resort like this especially for some men i suposse being shy of what they have or dont have lollllllll i dont mind really i'm not there to impress anyone but just to have a good time and make some friends
    I,M WTH YOU!!! PARTY NAKED!! LIVE LIFE LIKE IT IS YOUR LAST DAY!!

Were at a point in our lives where we really don't give a rat's ass what others think of us, or our lifestyle choices. It's very liberating.
    Paul + sexy joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I think revealing fetishware probably deserves an exemption.
    Can I get an amen?

Quote Originally Posted by mickster View Post
    I think revealing fetishware probably deserves an exemption.
    Can I get an amen?
    problem with that is, it creates a gray area full of holes.

do you really want some Ron Jeremy type in a steel studded, black leather speedo gawking at you in the nude area?

Quote Originally Posted by CopNKitten
    Were at a point in our lives where we really don't give a rat's ass what others think of us, or our lifestyle choices
    Some folks started thinking like this in high school and never grew out of it...

(unpopular nerd in HS, but much happier for it)
    Last edited by CodePoet; 02-21-2008 at 10:07 AM.

what is is

'Revealing' does not suggest a speedo in my mind as no matter the size or adornment, its primary mission is to hide, even on the hedghog (pardon my retch!). I'm thinking camera, not obscura. If f'rinstance Sandy wants to wear her wings around the pool or at the bar, ok by me. As there will always be those that want to beat the system for their own purposes, seems like the easiest policy would be one where there is no interpretation or leeway allowed, but it does take the edge off potential of spicing things up through injection of a touch of creativity. Next thing I suspect is that I'll be told I cant bring my sheep in 3 wks or some similar foolishness.

Mickster

mickster- you're missing the point. resort says nude = no clothes..
    if they had a prude vs. erotic sections of Hedo, then you may have a relevant point.
    it's not up to the customers to say "but erotic is cooler than nude"..

What is is

No worries, bro, plenty o points to go 'round. I've bent the pda rules in the past and hopefully nobody minded much, didn't mean to disrespect or significantly abraid the intent of the rules. I got no probs going untextile. I never been there where someone in attendance wasnt partially covered up but not a drooling tourist either, so no problem mon. So, is latex paint clothing or no?

Mickter

Hedo II or Bust March 09-15

'Revealing' does not suggest a speedo in my mind as no matter the size or adornment, its primary mission is to hide, even on the hedghog (pardon my retch!). I'm thinking camera, not obscura. If f'rinstance Sandy wants to wear her wings around the pool or at the bar, ok by me. As there will always be those that want to beat the system for their own purposes, seems like the easiest policy would be one where there is no interpretation or leeway allowed, but it does take the edge off potential of spicing things up through injection of a touch of creativity. Next thing I suspect is that I'll be told I cant bring my sheep in 3 wks or some similar foolishness.

Mickster
    take the sheep--I am sure they need some sum as well and it never hurts to have backup (right cop??)

The flock's coming with, I wanna set them up along the outer beach rope and give the glass bottom boat people something to ponder. Would be nice if I could get of more life size floatie contributions in this regard.

Mickster

Quote Originally Posted by new_2_hedo View Post
    a BIT shy??!! LOL - i have a complex... i have this vision of everyone around me being a total hardbody... and then there i am with having a baby 6 months ago, lost my nice boobs, stretch mark haven (although tanning helped they way they look!!) and i try to remember that i have done this before!! i too am not there to impress anyone, and never seemed to care before... but the thought of HEDO has me feeling shy this time around!! i have already met some fab people on here and know that it should make it easier... where's the shrink when i need to have my fears dealt with??
    The more you drink the less you need your pants

NYE 2016/2017 - H2
    February 2014 - H2
    October 2013 - H2
    November 2012 - H2
    February 2012 - H2
    NYE 2010/2011 - H2
    January 2010 - H2
    February 2009 - H3
    February 2008 - H3

Quote Originally Posted by norvalpleasure View Post
    i have this vision of everyone around me being a total hardbody...
    this vision of yours...
    it has no bearing on the reality of hedo..

jus' sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by CodePoet View Post
    this vision of yours...
    it has no bearing on the reality of hedo..

jus' sayin'
    i know - and i thank you for telling me time and again... i will get over it 2 minutes after i am nekkid with a drink in my hand.
    The more you drink the less you need your pants

NYE 2016/2017 - H2
    February 2014 - H2
    October 2013 - H2
    November 2012 - H2
    February 2012 - H2
    NYE 2010/2011 - H2
    January 2010 - H2
    February 2009 - H3
    February 2008 - H3

No worries, bro, plenty o points to go 'round. I've bent the pda rules in the past and hopefully nobody minded much, didn't mean to disrespect or significantly abraid the intent of the rules.
    ahh.. PDA rule vs. Nude rule.. or the landmark case of Apples v. Oranges

well, if you were to poll every humping guest at the nude pool (and every guest enjoying the show), I'm sure you'd get resounding disapproval of that 'rule'. everyone breaks or bends the rule because it's truly a victimless crime..

if you were to poll every nude person about the rule that if you're on the nude side, you need to be nude... based on the incidents I've witnessed from the times I've been there, you'd get a universal APPROVAL..

it comes down to the fact that there IS a place to go if you want to wear articles of clothing, whether it be a bathing suite, a Wicked Weasel bikini (my personal faves) a trench coat, or a latex spiderman outfit.

there are no 'PDA sections' of the resort, (not including the rooms), so there's no legitimate place to go.

it's like the US law that says you go '25 mph' in a residential area.. most rational people understand that rule and at least try to respect it.
    IMHO, this is like the nude rule.. there's a reason for it.. there -may- be some whiners, but for the most part, its to ensure safety & fun for all.

dropping the speed limit to 4 mph in the same zone would just be ridiculous.
    this to me is like the no-PDA rule.. most cars IDLE faster than that, bicycles can certainly go faster than that, and most safety experts agree that there really isn't any issue with stopping time, visibility, etc

but otherwise, what a fun topic for philosophical pondering

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast