Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Color Codes??????????

Color Codes??????????

I got an email from a friend sho knows someone that used to work at H2. There was mention of color codes concerning what people are interested in etc. OK veterans, help a newbe. Is there any real fact to this story or jsut more hype?

Kevin
    In the words of the venerable Jack Sparrow.... "Why is the RUM always Gone?"

Blog Entries
    'Color codes' regarding...???????????

~EHB~

Their intentions, desires, etc. Heck, it could be as BS as the left ear/right ear piercing thing. I don't know. Figured I'd throw it out to the veterans and see what they say.

Kevin

Blog Entries
    Hmmmmm... I have seen people wearing wrist bands, you know (bi, lesbian, etc...) Not many people though. Perhaps it is a group ID thing.

~EHB~

Maybe thats it. I don't know. Was curious though. I appreciate your input though. Thank you.

Kevin

Last year there was someone posting on this board ,as well as other boards, trying to sell bands that would distinguish different wants such as soft swap. full swap, bi-only etc... I don't think to many people got into the idea as we have not noticed any at Hedo 2 the last few years.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Maybe thats it.

I've rarely seen anyone with distinguishing color bands. You do see folks with colored wrist bands because they are there on a day / night passes....perhaps that is what your friend was referring to?

People have suggested over the years various ways of knowing who is into what...but most people are more interested in making a personal connection first rather than just checking out a wrist band.
    Liz & Chris

The person who talked about the wrist bands was once a yoga teacher at Hedo, so I am told.
    I, for one, wouldn't be the least bit interested in wearing anything that indicates what I am interested in or whatever. I absolutly agree with making friends first and see where that goes/ doesn't go.

Kevin

I wear the yellow "live strong" band, being a bicycle cop and ride for charity in the summer, as well has my grandmother died of cancer.
    But other than that and my piercings, were naked most of the time, lol.
    Yellow band means horny I think....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hmmmmmmm, tht must be why yellow is on of my favorite colors.

There was a group there last September that handed out dog tags to all their members with red, yellow and green bands to go around the tag. Red was that you were not interested in doing anything and wanted to just sit and watch, yellow was that you might be interested in doing something but others should ask first while green was anything goes anytime.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Green for us....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hmmm, I wonder if a green hat works???????

Hey, Paul, can we have color codes with our little April Group and can we incorporate Purple?????

Thanks!
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast