Thread: Women Seeking Women on VH1

Women Seeking Women on VH1

We recorded a show on VH1 recently called "Women Seeking Women." We had no idea that it was about the Wild Women Vacations group and a trip to Hedo III. It will be airing again on Jan 25th at 1:00am Central time if anyone cares to catch it. It was nice to see actual video of the place, including the "bus" from the airport.

Newbies, check it out and those with some Hedo III experience, let us know what they didn't show (besides the obvious ).

K&L

I was told by someone (JA Newbies??) that what they showed on VH1 wasn't even close to the reality of it. The reality is much better. I can't wait to find out for myself!
    d
    Hedo 2, March 15-23 with the HedoAmigos

Blog Entries
    My buddy Dezel has quoted me correctly.

The VH1 special was shot on location and because so much care was taken to make sure anyone not "in" the video was in the video, there were a lot of things missed. The resort is much prettier than the tunnel vision shots showed. The parties have many more in attendance and the meet and greet party is a much better scene. From our experience with the Wild Women group, expect attendance to be around 40-50 guests, including women with their s/o and a single girls. Obviously some trips have more and some have less, but that's a medium.

The friendly and supportive atmosphere portrayed by the video is accurate. The organization of WW is wonderful. For my wife, as a newbie, it was a good way to be in an environment where there were a handful of newbies, a handful of well experienced and a handful of in between. No one group stands out in number, so all feel comfortable.

Robert and Beth pay extremely close attention to the group and each individual girl. They are both there to see that things go smoothly and that each newbie in need of reassurance and support, gets it. It's like learning to ride a bike with training wheels until you get the hang of it (lol)... I'm just a guy that likes girls, but I can tell you that for the girls (including my wife) Robert and beth do a good job with making it a comfortable situation.

Because the video was only shot to include the 4-5 couples, a lot was missed, but the general idea is captured. The reality is that the "reality" is much better than they were able to show you. Imagine seeing a rock concert video, where they were only able to show 1/2 the band and 1/2 the songs played at the concert, compared to being there live with backstage passes. That's pretty close.
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 01-21-2008 at 04:38 PM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

How am I ever going to make it to August? I know I'm going in March, but that's with the girls only and it's to Hedo 2! I am DYING to get to Hedo 3 with my boy and the Wild Women!
    d
    Hedo 2, March 15-23 with the HedoAmigos

Post removed.
    Last edited by RembrandtX; 06-05-2009 at 11:30 AM.

We watched it and I am now doubly excited! It was great to see Hedo on telly.

Blog Entries
    Can't wait to meet the WW group this June!

~EHB~