Thread: Bi-sexual/Bi-Curious at WW in Aug

Bi-sexual/Bi-Curious at WW in Aug

Anyone going with WW in Aug? Would like to meet some ladies before so I know people when I go. I will be going with my hubby. Anyone been with WW before at this time? have read some trip reports and watched the program on vh1 last Thursady. We are very excited.

We went for the 1st time in Nov 07. My wife was veryinterested in the WW Week. We met some great people on this board so had lots of friends before we got there. They made the trip!! We can't wait to see them again. She loved what Robert and Beth put together and loved her first experience. Can't wait to go back in Nov. hopefully with many of the same people we met last year!!
    We need a Hedo fix.......SOON

Hedo III - Nov 07, 08, 09 & 10

We are planning to attend in August. I haven't booked anything, we probably won't for a while, but it's something to look forward to.

d
    Hedo 2, March 15-23 with the HedoAmigos

have you been with WW before? If so how was it?

I have not, I'm looking forward to checking it out. I've heard amazing things about it.
    d
    Hedo 2, March 15-23 with the HedoAmigos

Blog Entries
    WW is a first class operation. My wife and I went twice with them last year, May, November. Never been in August. You will have a great time and their meet and greet is perfect for getting to know the others in the group. The suite parties will provide plenty of opportunities as well. We highly recommend them to anyone. You can send us a private message for any questions you may have...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Another A+ for Robert and Beth at WW vacations. We went in Nov '06 and we have another trip booked with them again in Nov of this year. '06 was our first experience. The wife was pretty nervous but Robert was always willing to answer all her questions. We actually ended up riding on the bus from the airport with Erica and her husband. She said she was Beth's "right hand" on this trip since Robert couldn't come. (Oops, bad choice of words there...he couldn't "make the trip" LOL) You can PM us too if you have any specific questions.